Mjölner + Discharge = Rip Computer

looks fun
I was wondering if you linked ST with GMP and Power Chg on crit, then slotted Discharge and maybe some Vaal lightning skill would you faceroll everything like this video?
Although it lags, this does not even hold a candle to Vaal Spark GMP CoC Spark LMP (with spider effect)
Last edited by Pinchyskree on Apr 15, 2014, 10:00:02 PM
This maurader was me. I was using 6 level 1 discharges with lightning strike for maximum procs (dw mjolnir) I was wearing a seraph helm with a daresso's defiance
Last edited by Basandra on Apr 16, 2014, 6:48:52 AM
"
Pinchyskree wrote:
Although it lags, this does not even hold a candle to Vaal Spark GMP CoC Spark LMP (with spider effect)

can you even use vaal skills with CoC?
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
I showed the clip to my gf,now she wants to build it just to see the pretty colors, and screen freezes.

Oh, joy...
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
Get 2 Mjolners Discharge-STorm Call - Storm Call on the 1st, 3x Storm Call on the 2nd, then proc them with Vaal Cyclone - Multistrike - Faster Attacks - Increased Duration.

Spec Anscestral Bond to do no damage and crash everyone.
Guild #YoloSwag <SWAG>
HSC: SwaglordYolomancerII
Time zone: GMT +8 (Hong Kong)
Big Shocker... People find this game's horrid optimization on most effects "awesome"???

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Apr 16, 2014, 12:44:47 PM
"
Pinchyskree wrote:

I assume you're linking an attack to this as well, otherwise all you have is two uncastable spells because CoC doesn't let you cast spells from spells crits.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Last edited by TheTenthDoc on Apr 16, 2014, 1:07:09 PM
It looks like a DBZ fight lol
_Slinger of <ZAP!>

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info