Mjölner + Discharge = Rip Computer

"
icexxx wrote:
Insta death with reflect) useless build
AFAIR build author confirmed that build is still playable even after VP nerf.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
spoc002 wrote:
that reminds me of that build with CwDt and CwS with discharge. the player only had "move only" in the attack keys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnge8LjBqGw

Hahaha he really only has move only hotkeyed. Does this build still work?

guide -> http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/575998
Use some MTX skills and CoC skeletons or so I wanna see if you break somebodies hardware XD
"
Hilbert wrote:
Use some MTX skills and CoC skeletons or so I wanna see if you break somebodies hardware XD

he needs to get some CoC arctic breath into his build!!!
May have been me. I have a Mjölner discharger and have been joining public parties and forced many players to dc from the sheer number of discharges =)

The build is so glorious. Oh and as for reflects, purity + 4 max res from tree and lgoh on ls is more than enough to deal with it. Just gotta be careful and not discharge into like 20+ mobs. Take bite sized pieces out of reflect packs and it's easy to handle.

Oh and the best part about Mjölner is that unlike cast on crit, you can proc off every cyclone. With cocs its all or nothing, since the roll is action based, but Mjölner procs are checked per hit, you get a more normalized and reliable procs.
Last edited by eyoo1109 on Apr 15, 2014, 8:37:51 AM
lol. awesome
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
"
I encounter someone with the combo and it cause the biggest lag I ever encounter. Still it was entertaining to watch.

o.o

unholy super nova! O__o
Any betrayal you can see is trivial, What is truly frightening and much more lethal is the
betrayal you cannot see.ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
_____________________________________IGN is Syphiroth_
this is a respected list for reasons.
rrtson
"
"
icexxx wrote:
Insta death with reflect) useless build

Thats hardly an issue now that people have started to abuse aura passives + purity nodes for insane OVERCAPPED elemental resist as well as VP CI

Considering those nodes are there for this sole purpose, I don't feel "abuse" is correct. "Using as intended" would be more accurate
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
ExPandableEvent Here! Hi! x3
I am awoo.
Storm Call is also great for crashing people's comps or at least making it virtually impossible to tell what's going on.

Sucks damage-wise, though.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Last edited by TheTenthDoc on Apr 15, 2014, 9:15:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info