How to enjoy and not endure Path of Exile in 10 steps

Mods like to keep up appearances while the place burns to a crisp.
They figure, if it's good enough for Putin, it's good enough for us. :p
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
#1: dont play hc
This thread should be stickied.

Thanks for the tip sidtherat, my shader cache folder had 50k files taking up 200mb.

I'm sure it would help performance, if I could bring myself to play that is.
Last edited by Mephasm on Apr 14, 2014, 5:23:37 PM
"
adubs300 wrote:
so to have fun you must avoid a lot of content and features?? okay thx bye!

A good summary, yes
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
I like how everyone wants us to save our currency items. Even GGG seems to want us to trade for what we want instead of finding/creating it.

"
Path of Exile is completely designed around items. Any game system that can be itemised with random properties has been. Our flasks are persistent items that have mods. Our end-game areas can be found as Map items that have mods altering their challenges and rewards. We've gone as far as removing gold as a currency and basing our trade economy around orbs that can randomly reroll the properties of other items. We have carefully constructed our item system for veterans of the best Action RPGs.

Path of Exile is completely designed and balanced around trading.... IMHO, they should remove eternal orbs and rework other currency items.
Title should be changed to:

How to enjoy and not endure Path of Exile in 10 steps (IMO)

"

3. Level chars from levels 50 min to 70 max. (Any higher is pretty much experimenting or self punishing unless you have tons of time with no job or life)

I find the game a lot more fun when my build comes completely together at around 80...

This topic is overly dramatic at some points while just wrong at others. Most of it seems to be the perspective of someone on their first lowlevel character in a new league.
Last edited by kasub on Apr 15, 2014, 12:00:49 AM
"

I find the game a lot more fun when my build comes completely together at around 80...

This topic is overly dramatic at some points while just wrong at others. Most of it seems to be the perspective of someone on their first lowlevel character in a new league.

...to say the least.
Noblesse oblige
Well yes, the only reason I'm still able to enjoy the game is because I'm avoiding the rotten parts.

... to sum it up.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
kasub wrote:
"

3. Level chars from levels 50 min to 70 max. (Any higher is pretty much experimenting or self punishing unless you have tons of time with no job or life)

These 'low lvl players' are these that are most likely to donate and thus their enjoyment of this gamr is of more importance than happines of people that already donated few times

I think that if long timers want to have a game to play they should at least respect the simple fact that without new players few hardcores wont be able to sustain 50 emplyees and server costs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info