Any solutions for unwanted restart?-dxdiag and temp data added

Hi all,

The game restarts my pc without an apperant reason. So frustrating...

Does anybody have a solution for this?

I m playing other games without a problem.
No, its not overheating issue, fans are in full speed.
Running win8 now, but it was also happened in win7
Drivers upadted.

HW monitor/temps

Edit: put he temprature and dxdiag data.

thanks in advance
Last edited by ruhisu on Apr 14, 2014, 9:48:17 AM
b
a
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Pointless bumping won't get you help faster but posting a dxdiag report (as suggested in this conveniently stickied thread) and including some information on your computer might.
Last edited by Alysma on Apr 13, 2014, 1:40:44 PM
not only that, but you're breaking forum rules by bumping a support post more than once per day.

read the rules before posting.
a hard computer restart without windows being able to halt the system (bluescreen) points to a serious hardware problem. sorry about that.

if i were you i would first control the computer voltages by using HardwareMonitor, if the voltage goes down too much on the 12V line while playing it's likely to be a faulty power supply which is the most obvious point of failure in such scenarios as yours.

Last edited by cronus on Apr 14, 2014, 7:32:26 AM
this kinda looks like my problem too - PoE shutsdown/reboots my laptop.

I received a lot of suggestions regarding the problem - none of them were really helpful, even though ppl obviously tried their best.

I even took my gear to the computer store to have it checked - nothing.

My bet is that PoE is to blame - for some unknown reason - and unless devs look into this matter there is hardly any way to make the "unwated restarts" disappear.

btw: can you tell me when these restarts started to occur?
Last edited by avee on Apr 14, 2014, 8:39:28 AM
"
avee wrote:
this kinda looks like my problem too - PoE shutsdown/reboots my laptop.

I received a lot of suggestions regarding the problem - none of them were really helpful, even though ppl obviously tried their best.

I even took my gear to the computer store to have it checked - nothing.

My bet is that PoE is to blame - for some unknown reason - and unless devs look into this matter there is hardly any way to make the "unwated restarts" disappear.

btw: can you tell me when these restarts started to occur?

I also thought that it is because of some sorts of hardware/software issues. I re-installed everything, changed psu with a higher power one. No love... Still restarting without a reason...

I don't really remember but nothing earlier than the skill tree reset.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info