BEYOND Elemental Trilogy CI / "Flark" totem crit build (Flame totem/Three Dragons)

no you don't cause you are not supposed to be touch by mobs ;)
Hello guys! I just started playing this build. Could anyone be kind enough and answer my questions? I'm quite a newbie, starting just with 15c on Beyond.

1. What's the life build for? Is it what I should go for and then reset to ES on certain level? The survivability of this build is very scary for me on hardcore league. It has no surv nodes on totems and also is not very tanky as a character. How do you surpass these limitations? Are totems dying very often?

2. Could anyone please write me a leveling guide? like 30-60-90 lvl investing on the tree.

Thank you in advance! I love crit as well as totem builds so I think this one can be very pleasant for me if I only understand the order :- )
Hello, i created the CI build back in INVASION league and reached lvl 90 and a i created the life based version (especially de cloak of defiance one) in beyond league for more tankyness. these two builds are hardcore viable, i think u should try the cloak of defiance one (CoD) cause it's for me the easiest one to gear. CoD is very tanky + artic armour that's why you dont need to get defensive nodes into skill tree.
in my opinion and after playing totems builds for a long time totems nodes in skill tree are useless, especiallY for crit builds. Its a lot of points for nothing.

For the leveling i would go to the right first, take all the shadow nodes and take Eldrich batterY quick cause it's verY nice for leveling.
then go left and going straight to ancestral bond, taking the life nodes on ur waY. going to shaper, skipping inner force, keeping it for late game. after this u can go full crit.
Do you use the added lightning damage that gives you a chance to shock, then why use a mask? For a chance to freeze, you can use Herald of ice. Or am I missing something?
I'm wondering the same. Do we need Three Dragons?

Can't we use added lightning dmg for shocking and run Herald of Ice for freezing?
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
Hi, I will be honest I made this build back in invasion (so no heralds) and I made a tree for CoD for the begining of Beyond, but i'm not currently playing this build :). I just made a Block Tendrils builds
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1102566

It's in your hands and if you find something interesting i'll be glad to update the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info