BEYOND Elemental Trilogy CI / "Flark" totem crit build (Flame totem/Three Dragons)

Hi Ukawa,

"
But I'm wondering, why aren't you using GMP with the totems. Seems to me they have much bigger dmg.

I'm using LMP instead of GMP for 3 reasons:
- GMP has not a really bigger AOE
- At level 20 GMP has -50% proj DMG +38% prof DMG, LMP -30% +38%. So more efficiency on LMP
- Too expensive mana cost

"
Also I don't understand, why do you have the Ice spear with the power charges. Or is it working to generate a charges even without dmg?

You don't need to make damage to generate power charges on critical with ice spear, and if i'm choosing ice spear is cause:
"
Second Form has 600% increased Critical Strike Chance

"
Did you try life leach (life on hit) for bigger survivability of the totems as the 6th slot?

I tryied life leech for reflect ele maps but criting too much, it's useless and I loosing too much dps in non-reflect map. At some point i choose to focus on crit/dps tu burst and freez mobs before they can damage my totems.
(You can't use life gain on hit with spells;))

"
And because I'm curious and didn't find it anywhere. What is that sphere which surrounds you char in the video?

This blue sphere is only a microtransaction skin for discipline gem ;)

Thx for following my guide and feel free to ask questions and share your experiences

regards
Last edited by hrodgar09 on Apr 18, 2014, 11:45:51 AM
Atm for my flame totem i am using FT-GMP-faster casting-Fire pene-Added chaos. With all my power charges up my totem has like 20% crit, so i am wondering is it better to replace added chaos with crit multi gem?

Also is there a better way to generate power charges then the standard ice spear + gmp? It needs a lot of time to get all power charges up and they last only for like 12 sec so i am loosing that buff often.

Dunno if its even worth it to bother because i need to cast my totems and curses a lot as well.
"
Atm for my flame totem i am using FT-GMP-faster casting-Fire pene-Added chaos. With all my power charges up my totem has like 20% crit, so i am wondering is it better to replace added chaos with crit multi gem?

It's tricky to give an answer cause it really depends of your level but you getting your crit chance with your tree and gears. And btw you should switch GMP for LMP and fire pen for added light, it's the prupose of wearing the three dragons ;)

"
Also is there a better way to generate power charges then the standard ice spear + gmp? It needs a lot of time to get all power charges up and they last only for like 12 sec so i am loosing that buff often.

Ice spear is the fastest way to generate power charges, you just have to spam it, it's the gameplay of this build ;)

I'm playing high lvl maps rith now and it works very well
rip :(
hehe yes ;)
"
dandan88 wrote:
rip :(

?

The build no longer valid ?
Ofc still valid, i just ripped level 89 ;)
Ah I see now! It must have been late when I read it and assumed patch changes!

Currently running the same thing, nice guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info