[TEMPEST] RaizQT's Poison trapper [lvl97+ top 20] BUILD OF THE WEEK + ATZIRI KILL!

What would be 4L setup for Fire trap?

What about Bear trap?
"
TGeorge wrote:
Has anyone killed Atziri with this build in 1.2? I saw a video of someone killing her in the one month league using this build but he was using Detonate Dead on the adds. I don't know how much DPS would be needed for them now that Detonate Dead has been nerfed.

yes killed it several times, normal atziri with this build is easy mode however i'm really starting to get bored of this build :[.
"
saridonas wrote:
yes killed it several times, normal atziri with this build is easy mode however i'm really starting to get bored of this build

Just curious, how much hp and mana regen (aa level?) do you have?
Last edited by eTo_PL on Sep 7, 2014, 9:43:32 AM
question is, is it also possible to make it uber atziri viable? theoretically, corrupted lvl 21 poison arrow + lvl 4 empower in a +3 bow should yield a pretty absurd dps output, but would it be enough?
ign DivineRapierMedusa
Last edited by eckart on Sep 7, 2014, 3:52:03 PM
"
eckart wrote:
question is, is it also possible to make it uber atziri viable? theoretically, corrupted lvl 21 poison arrow + lvl 4 empower in a +3 bow should yield a pretty absurd dps output, but would it be enough?

I tried it after i died. It was VERY difficult. I wouldnt expect anyone to do it on a hardcore league with this build. But SC is very much possible :)
IGN - RaizQT
"
eTo_PL wrote:
"
saridonas wrote:
yes killed it several times, normal atziri with this build is easy mode however i'm really starting to get bored of this build

Just curious, how much hp and mana regen (aa level?) do you have?

5k hp 20lvl aa
"
saridonas wrote:
5k hp 20lvl aa

Nice. So i guess i need far more then my 3,1k at lvl 78 and way more mana regen somehow... Time to finally buy some gear with life ;]
So I managed to kill Atziri with this build today. I did die once though and came pretty close a few other times but it was just the second time I ever attempted this boss (first time was somewhere in Ambush) and I only brought a Ruby Flask with me.
has anybody considered using slower projectiles as last support for the extra damage? together with toras +trap damage on quivers, this should yield dps increase similar to pierce+drillneck while still getting resis on the quiver (its also magnitudes cheaper), and the arrows usually dont travel too far anyways (can also use faster projectiles, but its less projectile damage and useless quality)
ign DivineRapierMedusa
Last edited by eckart on Sep 9, 2014, 7:50:15 AM
Yeah I considered it. But to be honest if you can afford a 6L then it's not really that big of a deal to get a Drillneck too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info