FoxTactics "Lightning Ninja" Arc build 18k+ : No update for 1.2

This might be a dumb question but before i go neck deep in investing i have a question.

Is 10% Increased Elemental Damage worth more then 8% Increased Lightning Damage?

By brain tells me it is, but i just want it verified by someone with more PoE experience then me :)

Thanks in advance
-Mike
══════╣ My Shop ╠═════
═══╣ ♕ Kings Loot ♕ ╠═══
url=http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/edit-thread/887770
"
KingMike wrote:
This might be a dumb question but before i go neck deep in investing i have a question.

Is 10% Increased Elemental Damage worth more then 8% Increased Lightning Damage?

By brain tells me it is, but i just want it verified by someone with more PoE experience then me :)

Thanks in advance
-Mike

Yes it is Mike, Lightning Damage is Elemental Damage, so it'll be 2% More damage :)
IGN = Hobbitske
UHEHEHEHE just tried the atziri map, killed the two vaal boss ( not hard ), insta rip on the three others in second room ( insta death like 0.5 seconds ).
Hf :)
"
dakkazbot wrote:
"
KingMike wrote:

Thanks in advance
-Mike

Yes it is Mike, Lightning Damage is Elemental Damage, so it'll be 2% More damage :)

Exelent, thank you very much :)

-Mike
══════╣ My Shop ╠═════
═══╣ ♕ Kings Loot ♕ ╠═══
url=http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/edit-thread/887770
"
eferalinx wrote:
Anyone has any tips on how to deal with survivability before a Cloak of Defiance? I'm currently not leveled high enough yet for a Cloak and yet I'm having troubles with staying alive when leaping / charging mobs just chunk my hp out before I can warp away.

If Arctic Armour is the only source of damage mitigation before a Cloak with MoM what is a comfortable level for AA from the level 50 - 60 stage?

I used Crest of Perandus shield all the way from early levels till I was able to equip Cloak of defiance. 40% block chance makes a diference.
Also CWDT + Enduring Cry + Immortal call does wonders agains spike damage.

I also used(and still using) Life leech gem instead of empower. DOnt have the Doryiani belt yet.
For you guys who have problems with survivability, i got there recently, and here's what i did that -for me- helped :

I used Tempest Shield for some more block chance
I replaced Empower by Life Leech (and it still the case)
And maybe, if your tree is more dps type, you should respec because the more important until lvl 60-70 (i think) is life, resists, and usually armour but not here, but i used to take armour nodes and had 20% physical damage reduction, and i respec and i now have 8% and i'm doing great!

So i think the main problem is the tree, but of course you have to have a build good enough for ending the Atc 3 Merciless..

Hope that helps!
really good build lvl 74 no problems :)
My gear
Spoiler
Updated a few things. Dunno if anything is missing.
Nice build FOX! i reach level 75 in few days and i can say that it's powerfull and funny to play. My compliment!

bookmarking
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info