1.1.2 Patch Notes

So no more oneshotting in invasion league if you're not a marauder going full retard tank mode?
Let's see
No desync fixes? still not playing
"
Ac1FlA5H wrote:
All these people crying fix snap shoting have no idea what there even talking about. So it get's fixed. Wear perma tabula. You all going to cry ggg remove tabula next?

Smoke mine nerf pretty much makes summoners unplayable for people who used it. Going back to the retarded AI will be so tedious!

try playing on invasion where a max possible survivability zombie gets fucking pooped on on a sub level 70 white map. hey look that guy cant kill level 68 invasion boss with 20ex worth of gear!!!!!!! well "can't" kill is not right. it takes 6 min of resummoning zombies after they die in 1.5 seconds and several engages to kill something even a 100% tank build using basic attack can kill faster. thanks though.
There definitely needs to be more specifics about the Invasion boss balance changes.

The last patch, 1.1.1, contained an almost identical line:
"
Chris wrote:
Substantially rebalanced Invasion bosses, including changing their abilities. Many of the more extreme ones are now easier and some of the weaker ones are harder. We've changed the behaviour of bosses that used to be able to kill you before you saw them. Some Corrupted Secret Area bosses were updated in this process also.

We now have:
"
Chris wrote:
Substantially rebalanced Invasion bosses, including changing their abilities. Many of the more extreme ones are now easier. Corrupted secret area bosses and Rogue Exiles were also updated in this process.

It's silly for an identical line to be included in two consecutive patches unless it was accidentally forgotten in the first.

This doesn't tell us anything about whether or not player concerns have been addressed. The 1.1.1 'fix' fixed nothing, Invasion bosses remained completely out of tune with the rest of the game. Should we assume this 'substantial' rebalance is the same?
My vision for a better PoE: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/863780
"
NoeNoe wrote:

ggg must thought it was to strong for some reason im curious about these reasons

Summoners Atziri fights, especially second bosses.

But anyway, great patch GGG, I was wondering, if not to return to PoE, but as my most favorite class here is again greeted with nerfs, I think I will still be farming blood shards and waiting for next Chris move.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
"
Clovence wrote:

So is your summoner able to kill gg map bosses or queen atziri since you said yours is better.

Hmmm one character l68

I am l86 right now, and relevelling my gems, so they arent anywhere near 20 (again) yet.

without posting my gear exactly, I *do* use ullr and vis mortis, which you said were shit. I snapshot my 4 evangelists in with shidebreath and queens (i own neither chober or grasp, and am seriously considering using queens, but would need to 6L it first). I dont bother to snapshot zombs since they die often and are really just meatshields that sometimes actually kill stuff.
I have almost no problems directing my minions around the landscape; thats what skeletons and curses are for- making zombs and spectres attack or move where you want them to.

I do not use SM. Never have. I dont have a spot for it anyway.

its clear to me that 777 knows his stuff about summoners.

Bluntly, minions are easymode, they are HP, they are DPS, they have all the targetting advantages of group play, they allow for MF to be your gear of choice.

After running my less than perfect spectres through a few maps they still destroy everything in their path like a plague of locusts taking almost no damage in the process. my zombs are down about 3000HP but still do their job, albeit with a bit more resummoning.

Summon builds are awesome since they have the illusion of passivity. they are active enough to keep interest; a RF build ends up being boredom central and it would be bad news for summoners if they could achieve this with awesome AI and get out of jail free SM cheese.

B.
The Preceding message contains discretion.
Viewer nudity is advised.
Is that a delayed 2nd 1st april joke?
I dont want to complain about everything...
but if you nerf a skill gem like smoke mine, you should take one or two thoughts about it...

This patch note looks like our school programming class:
- "Hey guys, I've completed sth"
- "Have you ever tested it?"
- "No, but its pushed already"

gg, ggg
Good patch, especially love the change to the evangelists! Also, yay for Arc buff :d
Would anybody like some... POUNDCAKE?
"
Hilbert wrote:
"
Substantially rebalanced Invasion bosses, including changing their abilities. Many of the more extreme ones are now easier. Corrupted secret area bosses and Rogue Exiles were also updated in this process.

Sounds like: "We changed 20000 spike damage to 19500 spike damage"

Sounds like you are just presumptive and have no evidence to back of you claims.

"
Hilbert wrote:

"
Glacial Hammer now has specific PvP raw scaling, so that it does 30% less damage in PvP situations. This is on top of existing PvP scaling.

Are your (un)balance defs deaf or they got a high pride so they don't want to do anything the community suggests?
The problem isn't damage damn it.
The problem is Freeze and Freezelock.
You can't do shit after getting freeze locked for 1-2 seconds and the next attack also freezes you.

How about you are stop being an ungrateful prick and they might listen to you.

"
Hilbert wrote:

"
Smoke Mine no longer teleports your minions with you when detonated.
Undying Evangelists now appear less frequently within their packs.
Undying Evangelists' Proximity Shields have a shorter duration, and they use it less often.
Atziri now removes curses correctly when she enters her mirror phase.

Aka "Oh no a loophole at Atziri" we want players to die to spike damage.

Let Minions suffer more from desync issues.

Oh no sarcasm which points out an actual flaw but is devalued by the previous tone of comments.

"
Hilbert wrote:

"
Increased the drop rate of rare Vaal Fragments.

"We increased the droprate from 10^-9% to 10^-8%"

Aka you have no clue and just spout nonsense like a toxic hate machine.
Again presumptive arguments backed up by nothing and just pull of your a**.

"
Hilbert wrote:

"
Some Rogue Exiles now use Vaal skills.

And of course they spam high level Vaalskills while players must use the stupid soul system.

And you wonder why the leagues die.

Most likey not because they listen to whiny presumptive nay sayers like you.

If you want to give feedback reconsider your tone and your arguments, or else you just look like a complainy QQer who has nothing but hate in his views.
Last edited by KenshiD on Apr 7, 2014, 4:20:18 AM
lol@rage above...

nerfs were fully expected ( but where is the snapshot exploit fix ??? why so long with this exploit running around ??? ), and boosts to some skills are welcome...

IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info