[1.3.0] [BL/TM] BM Flame Totem solo Magic Find/group culler. (78+Maps solo/Dominus)

"
drokzzz wrote:
"
tolyandr wrote:
Totemic Zeal really affect totem cast speed or its only tooltip bug?

It does affect casting speed from the flame totem itself, you can test at casts per second.

FT is too fast for in-game tests. And some SWT-guys say that castspeed from ZT - only in tooltip and useless. This is incorrect?
"
treshsocket wrote:
"
drokzzz wrote:
"
tolyandr wrote:
Totemic Zeal really affect totem cast speed or its only tooltip bug?

It does affect casting speed from the flame totem itself, you can test at casts per second.

FT is too fast for in-game tests. And some SWT-guys say that castspeed from ZT - only in tooltip and useless. This is incorrect?

for me its noticable, ggg said it has an tooltip, tho at "c" it actually increases cast per second so.. what is it?:D
Why do you use Flammability over Elemental Weakness? Elemental Weakness lowers resistance by more and is more helpful in parties because it helps people who use elemental skills besides fire. Is the ignite really that significant?
"
Why do you use Flammability over Elemental Weakness? Elemental Weakness lowers resistance by more and is more helpful in parties because it helps people who use elemental skills besides fire. Is the ignite really that significant?

Int requirements. Also because you can go both.
"
NoImagination wrote:
"

Int requirements. Also because you can go both.

With quality Elemental Weakness is better indeed, tho you need perandus belt and maybe int on scepter for max lvl ele weakness/high lvl.
Last edited by expjah on Dec 2, 2014, 3:03:13 PM
thanks for updating and keeping up with this great build. this is my favorite char in the game!!!
"
WarriorX10 wrote:
thanks for updating and keeping up with this great build. this is my favorite char in the game!!!

No problem sir, i still love the build myself too and think i might play it in 1.3 again.

I hope in the end we get a slight dps boost, tho im unsure about that untill we actually are lvl 90+ ;) and this time im gonna use Herald of Thunder too as extra flat dps.

Ill keep updating upcoming days if i manage to find something in the tree which could be better or any good imput from you guys ofcourse is welcome.

Here is my 100 point build for 1.3..

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCAaPu8O8i9qOxznah7SIfJBggfZfBRxDjz469-_LKfqGErEdqz3Mvauz35yqa2NrKrE9lnzPQ88LSftwBoki8auBg5mnnGFGjgGObc-EMzUfFjl-tJ65pBVgFb-Cv6HCfbDExZvY_0nL0992L17IForJKrjakbX7DhRYDWS-JOj8jbpgpu18u0gmjtuquFzSsiiAD8n8B8qTWSEaPIVIAagIuJH4tCBpDk=

I think it has a good mix of life and damage and it's most likely what I will be respecing my current level89 dual FlameTotem Marauder to.
post above link still has 105 points of the tree unspent....looking forward to seeing your tree and comparing it to my L82 Flame totem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info