[1.3.0] [BL/TM] BM Flame Totem solo Magic Find/group culler. (78+Maps solo/Dominus)

Hello would Flame totem + culling strike + item quantity + item rarity be a better alternative? This adds additional magic find but loses the greater multiple projectiles. Thanks and awesome build btw.
First of all thanks for the build.

Here is the current set of my items :

I have 18 exalts and wondering what is the best thing to upgrade.
Last edited by RocketRandom on Oct 15, 2014, 7:47:14 AM
"
UpperX wrote:
Hello would Flame totem + culling strike + item quantity + item rarity be a better alternative? This adds additional magic find but loses the greater multiple projectiles. Thanks and awesome build btw.

GMP is quite needed on FT, maybe get an weapon with culling strike?
Hello,got a question about the divination flask, is there a way to get the all time duration of the flask ? hard to use when at 95% time im at full hp ;<
Last edited by CallMeMayby on Oct 18, 2014, 5:56:26 PM
"
RocketRandom wrote:
First of all thanks for the build.

Here is the current set of my items :

I have 18 exalts and wondering what is the best thing to upgrade.

Get a Divination Distillate. Then leave it alone.

This build is here not to let you to crush 78 maps with eyes closed. You MF dominus, you MF maps, you MF sacrifice fragments until you get enough cash to get a crit build of your choice (dagger, wand or bow based of course) going. And then you can crash the game.

Get a Divination Distillate. Then leave it alone. ?

got this and alone doesnt work, how i can make this working with all duration effect flask (divination)
please some1 tell me how this diviantion flask can working well with this build, at dominus this guy before kill easy run this flask, how he can be sure it will be always before kill a monster able to run ;( any blood magic gem with skill or what, no idea, i think i need to vendor this
"
CallMeMayby wrote:
please some1 tell me how this diviantion flask can working well with this build, at dominus this guy before kill easy run this flask, how he can be sure it will be always before kill a monster able to run ;( any blood magic gem with skill or what, no idea, i think i need to vendor this

spam curses or 2totems works for me, 178 life regen
Last edited by drokzzz on Oct 20, 2014, 3:03:35 PM
Hello, new to the game here and I love flame totem, made the build because it works on a budget! Right now I have the very core of flame totem builds level 60 right now. Right now I am not sure what build to finish up with, mainly because I never have been to end game, maps, etc etc so, I am not sure what to expect. I was wondering if you could take the time to pros and cons your build and the other popular flame totem build. I am not trying to advertise someone else's build on your build forum, I have a lot of respect for people that share budget builds to new comers. I am just trying to make the right decision based off of being a new player and what I want out of this character in the long run.

Here is the other build poebuilder link:

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_8wbjn6C0Jy_7qu8OvJ-krPIvqBhqHtIhns1XDacw2WEUcRQgGS7469-_A8ZQRyftSsQGDhiR_EvE9qyqWOVj_WwWxBU8LVnz9q4J9ocZxq5fyioTwBoQzLc-3dHp1VorkFUrtkGH_gpeH69sLKenhIxG-ejYvcWKo_IaOPiTgsc1kvAfKPq18gSzogDr7m6qFE0CcbiTSsinCKeUPyfYJNrd0f0qTWSENsUVIAagHwIi4tE2-b0EB0fiCTOD29CB4ixVxqQ5OlismPFsNthJGyqN7FU=

Thanks!
With Herald of Thunder coming with the new patch, wouldnt it be better to go back to mana? 2 Heralds and the rest of the pool for spells should be doable.
Last edited by EZPZY on Oct 21, 2014, 2:47:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info