[1.3.0] [BL/TM] BM Flame Totem solo Magic Find/group culler. (78+Maps solo/Dominus)

Can you talk about the pots you use?
Hey! Nice looking build :) I'm definitely going to be trying it out!

Nvm, my skill builder was outdated lol! Nice build again :)
Last edited by Umbrous on Apr 9, 2014, 11:19:18 PM
"
hairyarmpitz wrote:
Can you talk about the pots you use?

I use 2x seething and 1x bubbling with remove bleeding/burning/shock and one movement speed with immunity to curses/one granite with immunity to curses.
Im lvl 62 rignt now. Not following the build exacly as im playing in Ambush. Right now im testing Static Blows cluster(20% chance to shock) with Three Dragons unique(FIre damage shocks). It works very nicely, shocking everything on the screen. Damage increase is vry noticable especially in docks where almost everything has fire resists. Altho some players told me that in high level maps I wont be able to shock anything with FT + Three Dragons anymore since shock is based on damage dealt in relation to total life of enemy. And Flame totem deals lots of small hits which wont be enough to apply shock.

Anyway, I havent picked basically any armor nodes so far. And im thinking about alternatives for physical damage mitigation than pure armor.

Was thinking about trying to run Arctic Armor or maybe get Lightning Coil for nice physical dmg reduction(but it would be only a 5L, cant affor 6L).

EDIT: Just found out that Arctic Armor doesnt work with blood magic :( Well there goes my "cunning" plan :P
Last edited by nefczi on Apr 10, 2014, 12:46:21 PM
Do you think this build would work well with the updated Arc and Spell Totem?
Around when did you make the switch to Blood Magic?
"
Karnivool wrote:
Do you think this build would work well with the updated Arc and Spell Totem?

Can't really say, this build actually favors having some firedmg nodes close by and you will lose an extra link since u need spell totem, might need more dmg nodes then and then templar would come in favor or witch.

"
Umbrous wrote:
Around when did you make the switch to Blood Magic?

About lvl 25 or so, quite fast actually since i hated going oom ;)
What skills do you link flame totem with?
you said it works fine as 4L, I guess thats the main ones (which one?)

and what are the last two?

IGN: FuckDsync (Beyond)
"
Sleezy wrote:
What skills do you link flame totem with?
you said it works fine as 4L, I guess thats the main ones (which one?)

and what are the last two?

Which suits you the best,

4L ft/gmp/faster casting/faster proj
4l ft/gmp/faster casting/fire pen or chaos dmg

Thanks for the reply :)
IGN: FuckDsync (Beyond)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info