Scary's 2H Cyclone [Level 98 - Invasion League][Sort of 1.2 Updated]

thank you a lot for the guide !!!!

keep up the good work dude ^^
Got any videos? I haven't seen you stream lately. I'm considering this build for the 2w race. Is it a build that gets a solid start or does one need to wait for the gear before serious leveling?
Cool build, currently running it in the 2w. But I would be interested if you used Cyclone in the Cruel Dominus fight? I'm lvl 51 and kinda scared to fight him even with Ground Slam.
Nice interesting build, I have a quick and easy question. Right now, I'm running Ziggy's Infernal Blow Marauder build with a 6l Marohi Erqi, and 6l armor, it works ok but I find that I'm not doing enough dmg, and I'm finding lvl 70 maps and up very challenging at times. It would be helpful if anyone could weigh in on this, and finally here's the question: Is this build more viable (more dps and survivability) than the one I am currently using? Do you recommend I make the switch? And I can I continue using my current weapon? Thanks in advance.
scary

how would u skill tree look if u had atziri axe ?
can u do atziri?
Mess with the best, die like the rest
"
Ironhide wrote:
Nice interesting build, I have a quick and easy question. Right now, I'm running Ziggy's Infernal Blow Marauder build with a 6l Marohi Erqi, and 6l armor, it works ok but I find that I'm not doing enough dmg, and I'm finding lvl 70 maps and up very challenging at times. It would be helpful if anyone could weigh in on this, and finally here's the question: Is this build more viable (more dps and survivability) than the one I am currently using? Do you recommend I make the switch? And I can I continue using my current weapon? Thanks in advance.

Yes, cyclone takes a dump on any other skill for 2H. Both on the offensive and defensive.
Other guys: Could probably do Atziri, and i haven't really thought much about the atziri axe, i don't play path atm so sorry for the slow responses.
GogogoScary - 95 HC 40k GS
Scary - 98 Invasion 2H Cyclone
GMT +1
Last edited by scarything on Jun 3, 2014, 11:59:14 AM
Insane dps for a Cycloner on a perma-death league. How quickly do you generally clear packs of rare mobs and Invaders? I imagine they just melt.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
yo, for anyone doing this build; I've found a more fun way of leveling with cyclone, you can start using cyclone right at lvl 24!

use these 2 items and level with cyclone:

and then at lvl 45, you can change to this:

this will lead you all the way up to this badboy:

oh yea, you will want to get rid off malachai's simula eventually cos its a pretty crap item

IGN: Xiandrii
Timezone: London, GMT
Last edited by xiandrii on Jun 7, 2014, 4:50:31 AM
Btw, the damage is what tooltip shows and not the double. This was fixed long time ago, 1.0.0 I believe
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info