Scary's 2H Cyclone [Level 98 - Invasion League][Sort of 1.2 Updated]

"
Btw, the damage is what tooltip shows and not the double. This was fixed long time ago, 1.0.0 I believe

Nope, still broken.
GogogoScary - 95 HC 40k GS
Scary - 98 Invasion 2H Cyclone
GMT +1
"
scarything wrote:
"
Btw, the damage is what tooltip shows and not the double. This was fixed long time ago, 1.0.0 I believe

Nope, still broken.

It's not, the damage is what your tooltip say. It was fixed almost a year ago
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
"
scarything wrote:
"

Nope, still broken.

It's not, the damage is what your tooltip say. It was fixed almost a year ago

"Fixed" like so many other things, don't really see the point in this discussion. You won't convince me, i won't convince you. I just know that i have a ground slam charachter with 40 k dps and this kills mobs about 2x as fast.
GogogoScary - 95 HC 40k GS
Scary - 98 Invasion 2H Cyclone
GMT +1
The tooltip doesnt calculate your movement speed, which increases cyclone dps greatly.
That is why when you have 20k on cyclone you kill stuff a lot faster than with 20k on heavy strike for exmple.

You can just try this on a boss, slap a pair of boots without movement speed and you will kill it slower than with a pair with MS. An even easier way to prove this is to just pop a quicksilver flask when youre damaging something, your dps will jump to insane amounts

Just thought id help clarify why it does more damage than it does on the tooltip.

Nice build scary and grats on getting super high level on invasion as a melee, top job!
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Jun 11, 2014, 7:35:44 AM
"
VictorDoom wrote:
The tooltip doesnt calculate your movement speed, which increases cyclone dps greatly.
That is why when you have 20k on cyclone you kill stuff a lot faster than with 20k on heavy strike for exmple.

You can just try this on a boss, slap a pair of boots without movement speed and you will kill it slower than with a pair with MS. An even easier way to prove this is to just pop a quicksilver flask when youre damaging something, your dps will jump to insane amounts

Just thought id help clarify why it does more damage than it does on the tooltip.

Nice build scary and grats on getting super high level on invasion as a melee, top job!

Yes this is correct, however the tooltip is accurate and not needed to be multiplied by 2.
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
How do you manage to have 100+ dexterity?
"
xiandrii wrote:
yo, for anyone doing this build; I've found a more fun way of leveling with cyclone, you can start using cyclone right at lvl 24!

use these 2 items and level with cyclone:

and then at lvl 45, you can change to this:

this will lead you all the way up to this badboy:

oh yea, you will want to get rid off malachai's simula eventually cos its a pretty crap item

very good tip :P as i used this to lvl my char with cycloning at lvl 24

im lvl 61 and having loads of fun....and laughing my ass of with vaal cyclone :P

current gear atm is

nice thing is i still have a kaom armor that i havent used yet so that will come in handy now :D
tree link doesn't work anymore - could you repost it?
scarything pls update your build ty.
MEN SLUTA SLACKA SÅ IN I HELVETE DÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅ!
zzZzzzZzzZz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info