PoE Unique Item Generator - Create your own unique item

Another two flasks -

p.s. The second one has a best usage strategy...
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Dr Who (Tom Baker, 1976).

So, I imagine that the fourth explicit mod will cause some confusion. The idea is that in order for the fourth mod to apply, you must have one "Claws of the Wolverine" in each hand. That means that for that bonus to apply, you'd have to have two copies of the unique item equipped. But then the base critical strike chance for each hand would be 12.76%

Item intended to be as rare as a shavs. Enables poison arrow rangers to function as healers. Absolutely not to be used in conjunction with Vaal Pact or Atziri's Acuity.

Chaos Damage Taken Counts as Life Regenerated is applied before any chaos resistance modifier. So you don't get more life regen for having -60% chaos res.
Last edited by HoneyBadGerMan on Jan 21, 2015, 2:20:09 AM

Curse prolif when?

Really though, can we get a vacuum-suction-knockback-replacement unique? =O

best unique all years
because:
a) i want this belt!, &
b) my rng sucks eggs regardless of how much IIR i stack, so why not make it useful!?

ooh! 'member when PoE was good and fun? i 'member!
"
DropBearAntix wrote:
because:
a) i want this belt!, &
b) my rng sucks eggs regardless of how much IIR i stack, so why not make it useful!?

Better to go with "Ignore item rarity affixes on unique items" so that Voidhome finds its use :)
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers

This staff is designed for various lightning skills -- Lightning Warp, Storm Call, Static Strike, Ball Lightning, especially for Lightning Warp. To compensate for its great power, it has no critical, elemental or spell modifiers.

You can also use it with Spectral Throw. Using it with Lightning Trap and Sunblast results intant trap explosion, which is a great improvement for trappers.
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
Made a powerful unique armor -

Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
Moar uniques

Bonus cookie for whoever gets the reference(s). (70% less might be a bit too much... or should that be too little?)

I can think of two skills that could put this to good use, and another that could put it to okay-but-there-are-better-things use.

Wish there were more 2h sword...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info