PoE Unique Item Generator - Create your own unique item

IGN: LorenzHigher
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993544

By "All additionally generated mods are unique" I mean that anything that's rolled on the item with an exalted orb will be from another unique item that is only found on that unique and it can't be found on any rare item.

In case image fail...

Moneybag
Gold Amulet

(12% to 20%) increased rarity of items found

(35-50)% more quantity of items found
(35-50)% more rarity of items found
−1% to maximum Elemental Resistance per 10 quantity of items found
-1% to movement speed per 10 rarity of items found
cannot move, attack or cast for 5 seconds on equipment

The moneybag is so heavy...

Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap

Another one...
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap

This took a bit of thinking. We don't have nearly enough axes in this game for end game at ALL.

This little gem is for those like me who just love physical damage.And want a more str based way to make things bleed. It also quite balanced. Lower phys damage working with crit and bleed. Also pure phys can cause issues with reflect and others. So all in all it needs a good axe partner.

That said...i would still dual wield them.
Last edited by Steelgrey666 on Oct 22, 2014, 2:18:59 AM

Seems like a fair item to me.

Has no life or resistances on it.
Lets you evade spells but cuts your resistances in half to compensate, like acrobatics does with armour and es to compensate for giving you dodge.
And while evading spells is strong, without any other stats I feel like no one would use this chest piece, so I gave it the highest amount of evasion any single piece of gear can have.
3000 evasion if it were a perfect role with 20% quality. Which is about the same as a perfectly rolled rare(2987 evasion).
To make it feel like it really is the pinnacle of evasion style defence, we give it a large dexterity requirement to force people to have to be heavily invested in the evasion portion of the passive tree if they want to use this item.

Honestly I can see most people not liking this item.
It forgoes the reliable defence of resistances and replaces it with evasions entropy system. However, should one be able to acquire a huge amount of resistances(210), they would enjoy the benefit of both spell evade and reliable resistance values to prevent spike damage. Obviously most people would rather opt for a good rare with resistances and life on it. It's easier to pull of and safer for most people as they don't have to build around it. So I would argue that this item, while a usable and strong late game item, isn't necessarily better than a great rare. It's just different, and diversity is usually a good thing. :P
"
Steelgrey666 wrote:

This took a bit of thinking. We don't have nearly enough axes in this game for end game at ALL.

This little gem is for those like me who just love physical damage.And want a more str based way to make things bleed. It also quite balanced. Lower phys damage working with crit and bleed. Also pure phys can cause issues with reflect and others. So all in all it needs a good axe partner.

That said...i would still dual wield them.

I hate to break it to you, but that item could not possibly exist in the game. There is a damage conversion order in the game to prevent conversion loops from ever occurring:

Physical > Cold > Fire > Chaos
And Lightning is somewhere between Physical and Fire, but we don't know where yet.

Damage can only be converted down the order, not up.
So while Physical can be converted into anything, nothing else can be converted into Physical.

Another example: Fire can be converted into Chaos, but not Cold or Physical.
Last edited by General_Twigums on Oct 27, 2014, 12:11:22 PM

I like this for a good build specific unique.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info