PoE Unique Item Generator - Create your own unique item

Something for fun, couple things might be inspired by D2;).

IGN BURRNUS (HC), JAAKAAPPI (HC), KURIMUSi (default)
Very nice, I like it.
IGN: LorenzHigher
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993544
How do i change my signature?

My original account Dushan is banned.
I miss my Kiwi and Demigod's Presence.
:(
By reading any of Duchan's forum posts you agree to the following Duchan forum posts Terms of Use:
http://i.imgur.com/tmkhs22.png
IGN: LorenzHigher
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993544
While I am by no means an expert at creating items for in-game use, I could spend hours using this tool to create items for the simple enjoyment of it. An active mind like mine latches onto these sorts of things. I took an hour and made 6 itmes that I'd like to share with all of you.

Spoiler

Slayer of Fools is a Dagger meant for the variety of Crit builds out there. By itself, it may not be end-game viable if you don't know how to support the Dagger with other gear. In the right hands, I'm sure it can be pretty devastating.

Spoiler

Stealflay could be a Leecher's dream if they know what they're doing. The trade off of no Life Regeneration is mitigated by the combination of Life/Mana Leech and Life/Mana gain on Hit/Kill.

Spoiler

Cleric's Rite is intended for a support build, such as a Curse/Aura build, an Auramancer or similar. Curses socketed in this piece of Body Armor heal allies a fair amount within the Curse's radius. This is an instant heal, as opposed to Life Regeneration. The trade off is that all Curses cast by the wearer also taunt enemies to attack the caster, and all of the wearer's Curses are cast at 40% effectiveness. I love the idea of being able to heal allies, something that only exists in the form of Regeneration Totem or Vitality.

Spoiler

Loathing is for builds centered on Elemental Damage and/or Reflect. Skill gems used in such builds could potentially be Elemental Hit, Discharge, Molten Shell and/or Tempest Shield. The shield causes the wearer to project an aura to allies, sharing the Elemental Resistances and Reflect granted by the shield. The downside is a lack of other (potentially more important) defensive mods on the shield.

Spoiler

Skeleton Secret is a cool Skelly Brotem ring. Whether or not you choose to put your skeletons in this item, it grants all of your Summoned Skeletons extra life and shares your global defenses (Armour, Evasion Rating and Energy Shield) with all minions (which by itself makes this ring worthwhile). The downside is that, like with Mon'tregul's Grasp, it limits your max number of Minions (in this case 2-4 max Skeletons). Combining the two uniques gives you beefy Minions, but much less of them. One really cool feature of this unique is that your Summoned Skeletons have a small chance to be Summoned instead as Bone Rhoas, Skeletal Beasts or Colossal Bonestalkers.

Spoiler

The Hidden is a piece of Body Armor with high Evasion Rating, and grants the wearer a small chance to Cause Blind on Hit (which stacks with the Blind Support Gem and other items that grant Chance to Bind on Hit). It grants a hefty ammount of life and also gives you a high level Smoke Mine. It may noy be for the cautious, however, as those who do not focus on Evasion may find themselves suffering from the decreased Light Radius and the armor granting enemies a Critical Hit with every strike that connects. This armor would synergize well with the keystone passives to the right and below of the Shadow/Ranger starting area (Acrobatics, Phase Acrobatics and Ondar's Guile).
"
jeeje wrote:

Something that would benefit dual wielding wands should really be implemented. Maybe a 250+ pdps/10+crit wand is too much though...

What do you think guys?
Marauder A.K.A. Chick magnet
Last edited by LK777 on Aug 9, 2014, 12:41:06 PM
"
Grughal wrote:
Something that would benefit dual wielding wands should really be implemented. Maybe a 250+ pdps/10+crit wand is too much though...

Yea, maybe it's a little overkill;). Obviously didn't think over the actual numbers too much, just the basic idea. But if/when an "off hand" wand or real dual wielding option would be implemented , it should give great dps boost (whether it's raw dps or some other interesting combination options). Otherwise no-one would use it, losing shield is huge.
IGN BURRNUS (HC), JAAKAAPPI (HC), KURIMUSi (default)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info