PoE Unique Item Generator - Create your own unique item

now i just need alot of money and stuff!

the level of thempestshield would depend on the itemlevel
+ so much blockchance because no shield/dualwield
the tempestshield would reserve no mana
Last edited by Chosenlama on Aug 2, 2014, 12:45:39 PM

IGN: LorenzHigher
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993544

With this low-life builds without ES'd be viable...i think.Also,it makes Araku Tiki viable :P.
Last edited by krolk88 on Aug 6, 2014, 6:03:33 AM
Gunna try making at least one "fun" item each day.

Last edited by Walhart on Aug 6, 2014, 6:53:48 AM
"
Duchan wrote:
You have a smart idea for unique? Post it.
You wanna have fun with this tool? Go ahead make crazy stuff.
You feel like using unique just to make a super powerful item? Why not. GGG will bring balance to the force if some idea might get implemented anyway, why bother with it now?
You think other people don't get the point of an unique or that someone's idea is stupid? Go balance your own life.

No u.

Posting crap with shitload of stats is far from fun - boring even. Why post such generic stuff? They are no different than rares. We want to be creative in a good way, or just post same stuff over and over again? (With fancy, Japan names?) Posting cool stuff that GGG might consider to implement in parts, at least, needs to be more than +999 to everything. And most of these crappy uniques are nothing more than that.

I, personally, feel offended by people posting random shit, and wasting my time to read it. If you're going to post something for everyone else to see, spend a little more time thinking (at least more than 3 minutes... eh), and come up with something really unique and THEN start thinking about posting it.

No, I'm not going to post anything myself yet, because I haven't come up with anything good. I was thinking a bunch about some stuff, but ended up with some generic, and boring stuff, so I gave up posting. This is how you do it.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Aug 6, 2014, 7:17:42 AM
"
Perq wrote:
"
Duchan wrote:
You have a smart idea for unique? Post it.
You wanna have fun with this tool? Go ahead make crazy stuff.
You feel like using unique just to make a super powerful item? Why not. GGG will bring balance to the force if some idea might get implemented anyway, why bother with it now?
You think other people don't get the point of an unique or that someone's idea is stupid? Go balance your own life.

No u.

Posting crap with shitload of stats is far from fun - boring even. Why post such generic stuff? They are no different than rares. We want to be creative in a good way, or just post same stuff over and over again? (With fancy, Japan names?) Posting cool stuff that GGG might consider to implement in parts, at least, needs to be more than +999 to everything. And most of these crappy uniques are nothing more than that.

I, personally, feel offended by people posting random shit, and wasting my time to read it. If you're going to post something for everyone else to see, spend a little more time thinking (at least more than 3 minutes... eh), and come up with something really unique and THEN start thinking about posting it.

No, I'm not going to post anything myself yet, because I haven't come up with anything good. I was thinking a bunch about some stuff, but ended up with some generic, and boring stuff, so I gave up posting. This is how you do it.

tears for u
Too lazy to use the tool, but a few random ideas popped in my head.

Lividity - 50% decreased poison duration, and 100% increased dmg (basically just make psn run its duration faster while keeping it the same dmg amount)

Nidhogg's (claw? eye?) - Consumes any nearby corpse for 1 soul charge for Vaal skills(maybe a fraction if too broken at 1)

Leukotomy - Adds all int and dex to str (makes it impossible to use any int/dex eq or skills, possible at a reduced rate if too broken at 1 to 1)

Amped - Any mob killed while under 3 stacked shocks, will revive as a zombie and run to the nearest enemy mob and cast storm call to its location killing the zombie in the process (basically suicide lightning strike. This sounds really amusing to me)

Feel free to use them for w/e
Last edited by Igcis on Aug 6, 2014, 1:13:54 PM
"
Igcis wrote:
Too lazy to use the tool, but a few random ideas popped in my head.

Amped - Any mob killed while under 3 stacked shocks, will revive as a zombie and run to the nearest enemy mob and cast storm call to its location killing the zombie in the process (basically suicide lightning strike. This sounds really amusing to me)

Feel free to use them for w/e

a cold variant with a twist on minions

the cold beacons would be invincibile untargetable and cast like the icerain or small coldnovas
Last edited by Chosenlama on Aug 6, 2014, 5:42:09 PM

My wishlist item set :D

IGN: WL_ShadowofGoD
Last edited by WarLover on Aug 6, 2014, 10:20:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info