PoE Unique Item Generator - Create your own unique item

rar0
Mark make it happen! :D
_________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________



4r8eas
Any betrayal you can see is trivial, What is truly frightening and much more lethal is the
betrayal you cannot see.ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
_____________________________________IGN is Syphiroth_
this is a respected list for reasons.
rrtson
Last edited by Tipherith on April 3, 2014 6:10 AM
Here's a belt. Clunky wording and not sure of balance, but ah well.

Ff6Fv4F
Last edited by MarsPhoenix on April 3, 2014 5:34 AM
nxlq

someone tell me how OP this is
ign:JesusChristMarieee

Last edited by donong on April 3, 2014 5:49 AM
An album on Imgur where I've made my collection of uniques from the site

http://imgur.com/a/t3kig
The armies of the dead serve under me,
The ghosts of my enemies are mines to control,
and the bones of the past move to my will.

TheShiningSword | Classic Zombie n' Specter Summoner | 2.4 Million DPS
Last edited by Enzari on April 3, 2014 8:31 AM
MHSB8YY

The trick is to enable cool builds and ideas. Not to make clearly overpowered items.
Last edited by Kaw on April 3, 2014 9:37 AM
"
Kaw wrote:
MHSB8YY

The trick is to enable cool builds and ideas. Not to make clearly overpowered items.


that claw is clearly overpowered..
Any betrayal you can see is trivial, What is truly frightening and much more lethal is the
betrayal you cannot see.ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
_____________________________________IGN is Syphiroth_
this is a respected list for reasons.
rrtson
"
Tipherith wrote:
"
Kaw wrote:
MHSB8YY

The trick is to enable cool builds and ideas. Not to make clearly overpowered items.


that claw is clearly overpowered..

It has no base damage. You are permanently chilled so the effective attack speed is just 2.1.
So whats overpowered?
"
Kaw wrote:
"
Tipherith wrote:
"
Kaw wrote:
MHSB8YY

The trick is to enable cool builds and ideas. Not to make clearly overpowered items.


that claw is clearly overpowered..

It has no base damage. You are permanently chilled so the effective attack speed is just 2.1.
So whats overpowered?


Icetomb -no more chill. free chill aura on myself or animate weapon or animate guardian ..ohhh yeah I could dig that.....

and hey enemies break apart so no worries about summoners or detonators. haha

I can add damage by aura's and at that speed. not to mention I'd be easy enough to link a skill add chaos dmg and that speed+multistrike..ohh yesss
Any betrayal you can see is trivial, What is truly frightening and much more lethal is the
betrayal you cannot see.ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
_____________________________________IGN is Syphiroth_
this is a respected list for reasons.
rrtson
.
Last edited by Mahesys on April 3, 2014 10:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info