Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

To not to use chain or pierce is just.... don't do it.

As for optimising the above tree, just get the int conversion unique jewel and bang done.

Single-target is alright with a Frenzy or similar but nothing special
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 14, 2015, 1:26:51 PM
What I'm wondering is how windripper builds survive against reflect (map or thornflesh, not single reflect) with life leech getting nerfed to 2% now. Anyone able to give me some proof that it's possible to be reflect immune now?
IGN - Customs
#1 Duelist Season 4
"
Customss wrote:
What I'm wondering is how windripper builds survive against reflect (map or thornflesh, not single reflect) with life leech getting nerfed to 2% now. Anyone able to give me some proof that it's possible to be reflect immune now?

There is no proof that it's reflect immune, someone did the calc it was like you need perm 89% res to survive it. Just have to be careful. Kappa

And jesus christ ur belt is hilarious
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 14, 2015, 3:01:16 PM
"
Customss wrote:

Thornflesh hasn't been a problem for me since i specced into Arrow dancing, w/o it i insta ripped to it being at 40% chance to evade. Map Reflect is a definite no though.

"
Can this build handle HC Tempest? I want to follow a good bow build that isn't going to fail somewhere down the road.

Anyone currently having success with this exact build in Tempest league?

I honestly cant recommend this build in a hardcore League if you're planning to do 78+ maps.

Your Dps carries you a long way up to 77 maps but if you get into higher maps than 77's, mobs start hitting rly hard w/o any physical dmg reduction. ( got 1 shot in a 79 map by a flicker from a rare discharger at 4.8k HP lel)

Also you start to not 1 shot packs anymore if u consider map mods like enfeeble + res etc. wich you have to run if u want to sustain a decent map pool now. Leading to mobs getting onto your melee range and hitting you for 2k+ each.

The way i made this work for higher maps is by using a Lightning coil, wich takes alot of res management, sitting at exact 75% light res..

You can check my Rangers Build and Gear on my Page if you want to take a look at it.

Last edited by LVC on Jul 14, 2015, 4:17:17 PM
To do higher maps in hc, it's pretty much a requirement to have Kaom's Heart. Otherwise it still performs great.
So, I did more builds and skills testing, was able to improve a bit:
builds inside

imbroved 3-aura build
Rat's nest, Wrath, HoI, HoT; 3 power, 6 frenzy charges, 10% Onslaught on kill (everytime on packs)
TS-GMP-WED-ICD-BM-LL

Passive skill tree build

28k hideout dps, 41-45k buffed dps

the same tree but fun way with Faster Attack & without Life leech (can go for map packs, no-go for bosses I assume)
35k hideout dps, 51-55k buffed dps

another 3-aura build
actually altered Undriuz's build
Alpha's Howl, Wrath, Anger, HoI; 3 power, 6 frenzy charges
TS-GMP-WED-ICD-BM-LL

Passive skill tree build

30k hideout dps, 48k buffed dps

Using Undriuz's gem setup - SA-FA-ICD-WED-BM-LL
49k hideout dps, 83k buffed dps

After running several locations, SA without chain or pierce seemed ok on packs, but was 2-3 times worse than TS on bosses (TS can be up to 280k dps singletarget if 1 initial + 5secondary arrows hit the target)

changing FA to Chain:
28k hideout dps, 45k buffed dps

Looking for someone who'll be so generous and present me with 2B2R Alpha's to test one last build (lvl 24 Anger+Wrath & HoI)
Improvements are welcome
You need a 60 multi amulet, another 60 on the quiver and accuracy on ring and you will double dps.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 14, 2015, 5:04:25 PM
I know, but in order to do it, i have to change all rare items in order to cap resists. And items with legacy critmult, high hp and res are waaay too expensive for me(
"
Kharantir wrote:
I know, but in order to do it, i have to change all rare items in order to cap resists. And items with legacy critmult, high hp and res are waaay too expensive for me(

Well getting tri res boots and replacing Rune Twirl for a WED and acc one is a good start :D
Well is there anyone that can direct me to a Bow guide/build that would work for Tempest?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info