I'm planning on trying maligaro's for my invasion version of this build
Last edited by Affinity on Apr 2, 2014, 2:56:08 AM
"
Radagastt wrote:
What do you think of an amulet like this for the build:

I've got it sitting in my stash.

Pretty damn good!

"
Would you suggest Maligaro's for this build?

Well, the dps increase would obviously be substantial but the problem is getting resists and losing life on a piece when we're already low on life. It's up to you of course but I'm holding off for the moment.

"
Heya Mathil. How come you never consider low life/ES variants for your builds?

At the moment, Im having a lot of funsies with your elebuzz saw but remixed to low life/ES. Treating me super well so far :)

I have not. To be honest since the life buffs quite a few months ago now I haven't really looked at mana too much at all. I hate being a slave to your mana pool especially when map mods like 50% regen and no regen are quite common. You also try to maximize the use of your mana pool to squeeze in every last aura for my specs. Aside from that I'm not a big fan of shavs/CoE builds. Feels like cheese to me.

"
would a lioneye's do okay with this build? lol

Well I'm sure it would do SOMETHING. You'd have 42.5 crit with my exact stats which isn't bad but the point of this spec is to abuse the 10% base crit on Windripper. With a Lioneyes you'd probably end up using a blackgleam and I could see some high ele damage being possible. The crit would never live up to expectations though.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Mathill, did you try barrage instead of elemental hit? It seems like more crit chance and dps!
IGN : ELESTERRR (AMBUSH)

TIMEZONE : GMT (+8)

IF I WIN ANY AUCTION, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME.
"
perfectchi wrote:
Mathill, did you try barrage instead of elemental hit? It seems like more crit chance and dps!

I tried it, felt shit. It also reaches its potential at lvl 1 too which means it doesn't get any better.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
you shouldn't have posted this guide... Windripper on Ambush was like 15-18ex now it's 40.
For now I'm just going to Chance every Imperial Bow I find. Chanced a Lioneye's on Domination so... :)

Still, I'm gonna try it sooner or later.
Last edited by anone on Apr 2, 2014, 8:17:15 AM
WINDRIPPER <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Just checked with Maligaro's, I get 64% crit chance without any charges.... 439% Multiplier.
Not bad for Invasion.
Last edited by Affinity on Apr 2, 2014, 8:38:23 AM
"
anone wrote:
you shouldn't have posted this guide... Windripper on Ambush was like 15-18ex now it's 40.
For now I'm just going to Chance every Imperial Bow I find. Chanced a Lioneye's on Domination so... :)

Was pretty obvious the price was gonna go through the roof as soon as he started posting the videos. If he had made a troll Veil of the Night build for april fools day, you'd probably have seen those selling for 1 ex each quickly. I was able to pick my Windripper up for 11 ex on saturday in ambush, figured that even if I didn't end up using the build it would still be a great investment.

"
anone wrote:

I knew the price would go up somewhat but didn't expect this much. I guess the greed of most PoE players still surprises me. I know that before posting this guide I could have bought a Windripper for 8ex from at least 1 person I was talking to and within 24 hours of my post saw someone asking 70ex for it. Pretty absurd.

However, the bow at the time was horridly underpriced. Given its rarity and potential it should have been way more than it was but noone knew how to make use of it just yet. You had a good few weeks to snap one up if you noticed how cheap it was for how good it was.

I was never planning to buy one myself though. Only to try it/use it when I found one and I did a week ago. I suggest the same to you. Don't get too stressed and just chance or find one eventually and have some fun.
I didn't want to sound rude though, I really like two of your builds.
Believe me, if I had 11ex then, I would have bought it instantly.
Last edited by anone on Apr 2, 2014, 1:09:31 PM
"
anone wrote:
I didn't want to sound rude though, I really like two of your builds.
Believe me, if I had 11ex then, I would have bought it instantly.

I didn't see any rudeness. Just replying with some discussion of the bow :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info