[0.10.0] A Song of Ice and Fire - Coldfire Immolation Templar [The Original RF/PA]

Thanks guys!

"
Huaojozu wrote:
Looking forward to the guide! Is the passive tree the same as in the OP?

I probably won't be writing a guide. This is much too complex to write about adequately imo. Although i may attempt it in the future but not any time soon.

For now, this should help you understand better:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/87893/page/7#p1365839
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
My attempts at a low life version keep meeting unfortunate ends from lack of attention / complacency.

I think this build has some of the greatest low life potential. Some interesting observations while leveling is that most chaos damage is part physical, and most of them are attacks, meaning you can block it. From what I can tell, the only non-blockable chaos damage is the Arrow Cloud, and the Bombs.

If I get the urge to level another damn Templar I will try again, but there are some QoL things that are putting me off from investing more time into hardcore atm.

I would love to see if someone else made a lowlife rf build before I get around it.
What did you choose for the bandit quest reward?
Last edited by Temosare on Feb 18, 2013, 11:27:30 AM
Sorry double post missclick. No option to delete post?
Last edited by Temosare on Feb 18, 2013, 11:27:50 AM
Hi invalesco, Thanks for the awesome build. I am currently at 56 HC. May i know how much es/ es regen you need to hit, or which lvl u start using righteous fire without killing urself?
It is very tough to find high es gear with life regen and all resist (including chaos resist). :(
"
darklunatica wrote:
Hi invalesco, Thanks for the awesome build. I am currently at 56 HC. May i know how much es/ es regen you need to hit, or which lvl u start using righteous fire without killing urself?
It is very tough to find high es gear with life regen and all resist (including chaos resist). :(

you'll have to do the math yourself i'm afraid. personally i only started using RF at L69 coz that was when my ES regen managed to counter RF's DoT.

Also, for bandit rewards, in case some of you are wondering, it was:

Normal - skill point
Cruel - cast speed
Merciless - endurance charge
Build of the Week 14
My 1h mace/shield Templar is lvl 54 and BORING.
here is my current skill setup
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEEswVbFE0YXRkuGekdFCNNJIsn7SkuMok26T0PPfxANkE_RHJG103YUFBRYFHmVElX4lhjXcZfP2aecql35Xy4fLt82X31gW-ExIuMjHaMz49GkFWePKIAqZWsqrQvtPm53cAaxBXE9sbY1I_eweFz5K3nUu0g7w7wH_Iv8932SPrS

I currently have 12 respec points. Would I be better off just starting anew or trying to respec this character into a Righteous fire/zealots oath build?

This build looks like a blast
Hey invalesco

thanks for your awesome guides!

loving Templar so far, couple of questions:

1) would you make any changes to your build to run Default league?

2) do you think this build could run EE? It's only 2 points away and the mix of Fire and Cold AOE's seems to have interesting EE potential... or is it just too much hard work to keep track of the element switching for the reward???

Thanks
Nice build !
Last edited by KingKazma on Mar 4, 2013, 7:12:40 PM
ty :) added a new skill tree version to accommodate the new unique
Build of the Week 14

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info