[0.10.0] A Song of Ice and Fire - Coldfire Immolation Templar [The Original RF/PA]

i love you invalesco<3
Are you going to post the passives build? Or should I just try to extrapolate from that sweet video :D

This build is amazing. Good work as usual, Inva~~
Visit the Path of Exile Wiki at http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/
Isn't Elemental Equilibrium good for this spec since you are dealing a mix of fire and ice damage?
Last edited by primordialiege on Feb 15, 2013, 5:50:26 AM
I thought about building a ES shield templar with RF for myself, but i discarded taht idea because i thought any damage you take would reset the ES regen counter.
And with RF you get constantly damaged, so no ES regen. Why is it working, what does reset the ES regen counter?

Great build, though! I think i will build something like that for myself. ^^
your gear is completly insane btw. 8.5k ES is just out of this world.
extremly cool build. just watched the video.
Casual Exile.

Last edited by TheDarkJack on Feb 15, 2013, 10:19:07 AM
Amazing ! but indeed this one seems much more difficult to achieve than the shadow one :P
Will try that one when I have better stuff in my chest :D:D
Thanks for sharing !
IGN: Megawipe
"
entomogant wrote:
I thought about building a ES shield templar with RF for myself, but i discarded taht idea because i thought any damage you take would reset the ES regen counter.
And with RF you get constantly damaged, so no ES regen. Why is it working, what does reset the ES regen counter?

His ES is only regenerating from zealot's oath (no ES recovery, only regen).
"
samuraiduel wrote:
"
entomogant wrote:

His ES is only regenerating from zealot's oath (no ES recovery, only regen).

I see. Genius. Thanks!
Looking forward to the guide! Is the passive tree the same as in the OP?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info