[0.10.0] A Song of Ice and Fire - Coldfire Immolation Templar [The Original RF/PA]

Mission accomplished.

Sneak preview for those who are interested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqRftHns7GQ
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Good job man.

How the hell did you get that much life+ES ?

Looking forward to seeing your equipment nad skill tree.
OB: BazzVone - 83 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI and minions
CB: BazzVfourteen - 80 Dual Spork Totem Templar /w CI
CB: BazzVtwo - 73 Dual Spork Totem/LS Templar
CB: BazzVseven - 76 Lightning Strike Mara
CB: BazzVfive - 78 Lightning Strike Mara
"Cool" build! Looks really fun.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
quick question, what do u do for bandits? kill all?
"
Invalesco wrote:
Mission accomplished.

Sneak preview for those who are interested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqRftHns7GQ

Man! I'm so dumb, that I can't understand, why ur energy shield is leaking constantly? Isn't RF supposed to deal damage to life straight?

Also can you say, which supports do u use with Ice Nova and Freezing Pulse?
Hateful post.
Last edited by Kaskar on Feb 7, 2013, 3:37:05 PM
For additional oddness, cant lightning warp somehow fit in there?
yup lightning warp can. i'll be making a video guide and explain how the build works as well as the combinations on monday probably.
Build of the Week 14
Hi,
I didn't know you already made a preliminary guide; I only saw your video on youtube.
I had a very similar idea once I read the 0.10 patch notes and I guess this is the place for all us weirdos to chat. So here's my version:
myRFmarauder

So, I basically focused very much on ES and chaos resistance. I'm curious wheather that'll be nessesary after all. The only thing I'm really not worried about is too little spell damage, but we'll see.

At the moment, I'm a lvl 40 armor/melee marauder in HC and I'm very, very scared to change the build to a spell caster with ES. So honestly, I'll probably play my other toon further before suiciding this guy.

Okay, but now I'd like to discuss a bit more about Elemental Equilibrium, if you don't mind.
First of all, burn damage doesn't trigger EE. Keep that in mind. However, that could be usefull if the burn damage was actually high and if you use other ignite-spells.
Secondly, Freezing pulse (or any other projectile spell) with multiple projectiles is bad with EE, because the first pulse will make the following ones more inefficient, even if they hit at the exact same time. I hope that was understandable.

So, there're 2 different ways to play EE in my opinion:
1) spark/arc-totem to apply the debuff constantly as well as shock ailments, then cast ice spear or ice nova. This works marvelously and is somewhat uncreative imo.
2) lightning warp+ice nova ... I have never tested this and it's a bit more complicated.
I would cast lightning warp (+incr. AOE+elemental proliferation), and during the delay I cast ice nova (+conc. effect). Once I warped, I repeat it by casting LW then IN.

How does that sound to you guys? I feel this insane lightning-ice-burn suicide warper has an absolutely amazing theme to it.

Oh, one more thing, popping molted shell with ignite, conc. effect and elemental proliferation at any time will definitly give this build the final touch of insanity. Man, I cannot wait to pull this off.
Hello and awesome job with the build man! im really excited to try out this build, is there anything different from the original post when you found out that the build is viable? so i can start making my Templar already? :P

keep up the good work!
Thank you staub :)

yup build is viable, but will need specific mods on gear so won't be easy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLBeEomNBMk
Build of the Week 14

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info