People are not playing now because of d3/eso, but everyone will be back soon.

"
x2Real wrote:
"
Krayken wrote:
So what i take from this thread is that newbies prefer ROS while talented players prefer POE.

Oh and some banned players are still bitter so they lurk on the forums just to shit on POE.

oh really? why does krip play d3 now?

Cause he's a casual scrub and gets paid for streaming popular games.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
Krayken wrote:
"
x2Real wrote:
"
Krayken wrote:
So what i take from this thread is that newbies prefer ROS while talented players prefer POE.

Oh and some banned players are still bitter so they lurk on the forums just to shit on POE.

Do i look like one of these kripp teenagers worshipper?

nope you look like one of those elitists who's terrible it other games so he plays POE
"
holocaustus wrote:
"
x2Real wrote:
"
Krayken wrote:

Cause he's a casual scrub and gets paid for streaming popular games.

oh so POE isn't popular any more?
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
D3 is a watered down shell of a game catered towards casuals, and ESO is another boring grindfest like WoW (including the boring combat) set in the Elder Scrolls universe.

Nope, I'm staying PoE.

Thank goodness POE innovates in this department by not being .....
"
x2Real wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
D3 is a watered down shell of a game catered towards casuals, and ESO is another boring grindfest like WoW (including the boring combat) set in the Elder Scrolls universe.

Nope, I'm staying PoE.

opinion worthless cause the combat is boring in POE

Then you probably have a pretty bad build.

"

Kripp has made it quite clear he finds PoE far superior to D3. You should follow his vids more.
Last edited by kasub on Mar 27, 2014, 5:24:27 PM
"
x2Real wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

Nope, I'm staying PoE.

Compared to the semi-attentive almost turn-based style with a couple abilities mashed in to break the repetition seen on WoW/ESO? Hardly.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Wait PoE isn't a dumb grindfest?

What is it then? Tradesimulator and RMT simulator?

GGG defends implementations with "a lot of positive feedback" but somehow I can't find this "a lot" positive feedback :(
"
x2Real wrote:

oh so POE isn't popular any more?

It never was as popular as D3. Are you dense?
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Last edited by OwVEmrkMLX on Mar 27, 2014, 5:26:13 PM
"
kasub wrote:
"
x2Real wrote:
"
Pizzarugi wrote:

Nope, I'm staying PoE.

Then you probably have a pretty bad build.

"

Kripp has made it quite clear he finds PoE far superior to D3. You should follow his vids more.

then why is he playing D3? hmmm that's a fact krip plays D3 not POE can't be that good
As an action rpg fan/player since the mid/late 90's, D3 really bummed me out. Now, with the direction that it's going, that being bind on account item route, it's bummed me out even more. It seems they're changing it to be more focused on a party play and not really a global community/economy play style like POE/D2 are.

POE is doing this correctly, D3 is not in my opinion. All my buddies that have played the new D3 expansion are getting bored of it and will likely stop playing it in the coming weeks. I wish blizzard cared more about games than the money. Money should be an extra added bonus, not the objective.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info