Incident Report for 26th March Item Corruption

"
Skyforth wrote:
It's okay.

Take my Upvote.
"
Trakios wrote:
I have no problem w losing my helm , but the loss, of the cosmetic effect was painful.-

Please contact support. They will get you your cosmetic effect back.
Path of Exile - Lead Programmer
"
Trakios wrote:
I have no problem w losing my helm , but the loss, of the cosmetic effect was painful.-
If you lost a Microtransaction that you've paid for because of what GGG has done, then simply contact their Support department and they'll be able to give you back the missing Microtransaction.

Edit: As if beat me >:V
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Mar 26, 2014, 5:15:19 AM
"
"
Trakios wrote:
If you lost a Microtransaction that you've paid for because of what GGG has done, then simply contact their Support department and they'll be able to give you back the missing Microtransaction.

Edit: As if beat me >:V

Also, putting mtx on corrupted items was not a smart idea after being advised not to socket corrupted gems...
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
Thanks for the in depth explanation Jonathan.

Especially your time (knowing what time it is here in NZ) That taken to type this all out for us to see and understand.

Its very much appreciated.
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
"
Jonathan wrote:
"
Supervixen wrote:
What of items that were created before the last 18 minutes? A weapon I got hours ago is gone. Hours != 18 minutes?

To clarify, the items deleted are from 17:35:15 NZT till 17:57:16 NZT. This was over 4 hours ago.

Wow, I bought a Tabula Rasa just earlier (before patch to remove items). Not going to lie, I'm pretty glad that it was not created during that time.

About that though, that means the warning to not trade invalid items should have really just said that no one should trade at all...
Last edited by Sonto on Mar 26, 2014, 5:18:59 AM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Jonathan wrote:
Due to the nature of the economic damage, we are deleting all items that were created during these 18 minutes.

Just to highlight the main thorn that will be forever embedded and festering in what had the potential to be the best aRPG ever. And the reason I doubt this wreckage of a shopping game will ever be installed on my HD ever again while there are real non-economy aRPGs out there.

Good grief, take it easy. People aren't perfect, you sound like you have never made a mistake.

It is your loss really, the game will only get better over time.
#NeverGoing90
Shit happens, thanks for the info and fast response!
Invasion:
IGN @ TestRound
IGN @ allincall
My item wasnt corrupted. It was a rare drop, the cosmetic effect was corrupted, when i was in a town. it was normal, when ill travel to any instance, it renders another model of cosmetic effect.
Thank you for the detailed explanation and for handling the problem right away. It's a pleasure to see you guys keep on doing a great job day after day.
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info