Incident Report for 26th March Item Corruption

"
unsane69 wrote:
"
werioz wrote:

ohh look its a feminazi

Ooh, look who's edgy!

Remind me not to take anything you'll ever say seriously.

But if he tells you not to take him seriously, would you take him seriously?
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
"
unsane69 wrote:
"
werioz wrote:

ohh look its a feminazi

Ooh, look who's edgy!

Remind me not to take anything you'll ever say seriously.

But if he tells you not to take him seriously, would you take him seriously?

XD

Nah...
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
Wow, thanks for bumping this thread, i'd probably miss it completely otherwise...

It was certainly an interesting read, not only in the regard to the technical stuff but also in regard to how the staff of GGG works and learns from it's mistakes. I'm always saying that making mistakes is the best way to progress becouse you get the most amount of expirience from your own failures.

I've noticed some posters have mentioned this already, but i just have to write it again...

What i was most impressed to see was the very detailed (from a regular players' point of view) explanation of the problem, the fixing and the solution which could and would have been mostly omitted if this happened at any bigger gaming company. In such a situation they would have probably written a couple of lines about problems with deploying new content that was out of sync and that they apologize for the inconvenience, while the guys at GGG not only explained the problem in great detail but also explained who exactly screwed up where and how they will proceed with fixing it and what exactly they have all learned from their mistake.

Kudos and thanks for confirming that the money i've spent on this game was indeed well deserved.
Last edited by Tom7i on Jun 23, 2014, 12:06:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info