Incident Report for 26th March Item Corruption

How many items did you remove?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Jonathan wrote:
Due to the nature of the economic damage, we are deleting all items that were created during these 18 minutes.

Just to highlight the main thorn that will be forever embedded and festering in what had the potential to be the best aRPG ever. And the reason I doubt this wreckage of a shopping game will ever be installed on my HD ever again while there are real non-economy aRPGs out there.
Casually casual.

"
Jonathan wrote:
"
Supervixen wrote:
What of items that were created before the last 18 minutes? A weapon I got hours ago is gone. Hours != 18 minutes?

To clarify, the items deleted are from 17:35:15 NZT till 17:57:16 NZT. This was over 4 hours ago.

Thank you for the reply. The item was a completely mundane weapon with no funky stats, but extremely good for my build. I'm sad to see it go. :`(
"
Skyforth wrote:
It's okay.
Thanks for the status update.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Thanks for the clarification.

Fortunately I wasn't playing much during said hours.
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
I don't feel too bad about all of this. Actually, all of the invalid items made the night a blast! I spent a lot of time going over all the ones people were posting and had a good laugh about it. I think my favorite one was the Karui Ward using Kaom's for its icon and how in a strange way that still fits. I hope some folks at GGG were able to look at these crazy items and giggle like idiots about it!
I have no problem w losing my helm , but the loss, of the cosmetic effect was painful.-
I hope i dont have anything valuable dropped during that period. But i am fine with this approach.
IGN: Linsfamily_ST
Very interesting report, thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info