First Invasion Atziri kills have occurred!

[Removed by Support]
IGN: ThrobbinRobin
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Mar 24, 2014, 8:13:10 PM
"
oRieLLi wrote:
I bought the kill for 20+ ex and I don't see the problem, I died at lvl 89 with 40exalt without dropping a 2ex+ item. And also IF I had the balls and I didnt die with my main character I couldn't do Atziri cause 90% of builds can't do the fight, probably I had to respec 90/107 points from my DD build. I'm pretty sure most of kill will go to top 100 ladder player, people who played the game 10 hours per day in the last 2 weeks.

So you got the kill on a lvl 63? Nothing out of the ordinary here.
IGN: Aux
"
oRieLLi wrote:
I bought the kill for 20+ ex and I don't see the problem, I died at lvl 89 with 40exalt without dropping a 2ex+ item. And also IF I had the balls and I didnt die with my main character I couldn't do Atziri cause 90% of builds can't do the fight, probably I had to respec 90/107 points from my DD build. I'm pretty sure most of kill will go to top 100 ladder player, people who played the game 10 hours per day in the last 2 weeks.

coulda woulda shoulda
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
No respect for player who buy the Kill
No respect for Player who rmt/jsp GG gear and claim to be good player
thanks for the lol's to see player like oRieLLi in town with that microtransaction later on

Gratz Morsexier and Willy(RIP)
Congrats to all whole was able to kill Atziri legitly :)
Gratz to them both. Mors had precision planning and Havoc brought brilliant control.
"
Aux wrote:
"
oRieLLi wrote:

So you got the kill on a lvl 63? Nothing out of the ordinary here.

I played a lot in this league, I died in top 20 ladder, I had a build that can't kill Atziri so whats the difference?
Lol saw a guy selling atziri kill today, like 20 min after I saw this...

xxx (Level yy) has died at position z on the ladder.

Then I lol :P

GG

but. .. . ok.
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info