First Invasion Atziri kills have occurred!

I don't get why GGG didn't predict this. To offer a special microtransaction to the first players to reach and kill Atziri...it's just asking for this to happen. Or they knew this would happen, and decided to go ahead with it anyway. It really demotivated me to try playing Invasion, because what's the point? I'll be beaten to Atziri by some people who just pay for the kill.

GGG's been tripping and slipping recently.
[Removed by Support]

If we start discounting people because of RMTing, League accomplishments are going to look pretty pathetic. Streaming viewership would also drop considerably.
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Mar 24, 2014, 8:08:33 PM
path of rmt
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
"
kefirhl wrote:
To kill Atziri by yourself a player needs ~15-20ex worth of gear, get level ~81-85, practice and balls to risk it all. That's an achievment.

Mathil proved that you don't need to spend that much on gear. You need a 5L and a decent weapon for damage. The biggest factor is your build.

My guildy can even handle Crematorium(76 map) boss with a 4L and dual Divinarius. His build(MoM Crit Fireball) is just really good at handling her. I know of many people who have 6Ls and 50-100ex worth of gear who are afraid to do her. Mainly, she is pretty scary for melee builds unless you build to handle her damage.
IGN: ThrobbinRobin
Last edited by Sodomee on Mar 23, 2014, 10:29:32 PM
RMT for the win. Why does GGG not know the players who are RMTing...the players seem to know. Maybe they just don't care...

/sarcasm
Last edited by Sutex on Mar 23, 2014, 10:32:17 PM
"
Sodomee wrote:
"
kefirhl wrote:
To kill Atziri by yourself a player needs ~15-20ex worth of gear, get level ~81-85, practice and balls to risk it all. That's an achievment.

Mathil proved that you don't need to spend that much on gear. You need a 5L and a decent weapon for damage. The biggest factor is your build.

And 3 deaths with his build.

I think any build has a high risk of death, his actually more than others.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Morsexier wrote:
"
Sodomee wrote:
"
kefirhl wrote:

And 3 deaths with his build.

I think any build has a high risk of death, his actually more than others.

Everyone on Ambush dies though. It isn't Hardcore.

What I'm saying is that it doesn't require wealth to kill her. On Invasion, that is a different story.

Regardless, it is pretty messed up that Havoc is selling kills on Invasion. Do you not agree?
IGN: ThrobbinRobin
"
Sodomee wrote:

10k HP Triple Curse build that gets carried by a group that runs maps purchased through RMTed exalts...

"
abcnever wrote:

Mark said it's allowed, so I doubt Chris needs to make further comment on selling kills.

The only thing I've got from the posts above is "Wanna be cool? Shut up and give me your money!"

When any form of trading comes into existence, it leads to RMT and other related things, so one must say goodbye to a fair competition. Sad but true.

P.S. I have no more interest in doing Atziri quest... [:yawn:]
Last edited by cuss on Mar 23, 2014, 10:54:35 PM
"
Sodomee wrote:
First page

Edit:

Pretty sad that the selling of kills is going on in Invasion as well. I hear Havoc is charging 20 ex...

[Removed by Support]

this
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Mar 24, 2014, 8:10:16 PM
so in a nutshell, it requires just a legacy soultaker? easy peasy!

well maybe i'm lucky and i'll get one dropped ... oh wait a minute, ok maybe i'm lucky and i'm going to find a shitload of exalts in the next few months to buy one ... oh wait a minute.
- Best Signature Ever -

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info