Remove Vaal Areas from regular races.

"
Hilbert wrote:
Second race and Vaal Areas already pissing off....

Shrines do the same.

Yep, allthough at least shrines seem to be fixed in fixed seed races.
"
SlixSC wrote:
"
Simon_GGG wrote:
Please keep discussion civil and constructive.

So nobody from GGG ever comes on this subforum to respond to acual feedback but as soon as someone uses the word "phony" Robocop Simon is there to "[Removed by Support]" that thing.

"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
in the 135min party i entered lower prison at 13min mark or so and got to prisoners gate at 20:30. lower prison had corrupted zone which made me run into 2 1min+ deadends. upper prison had some new layout too, lost like 2min+ running into deadends

gg corrupted zones
Last edited by janimauk on Mar 31, 2014, 12:42:05 PM
"
janimauk wrote:
in the 135min party i entered lower prison at 13min mark or so and got to prisoners gate at 20:30. lower prison had corrupted zone which made me run into 2 1min+ deadends. upper prison had some new layout too, lost like 2min+ running into deadends

gg corrupted zones

You mean you didn't find it interesting?
"
boof wrote:
"
janimauk wrote:

gg corrupted zones

You mean you didn't find it interesting?

it was somewhat interesting to realize how badly these random zones can fuck you up in "competive" races. whats even more interesting is that ggg actually put them in.
I got second place ranger in first 12 minute burst because I got acceleration shrine in coast, Shock shrine in mud flats and ice nova shrine in lower passages. Then in Burst two I got 20th ranger because I got none. Races seem a bit silly, now. Shrines have to be fixed and corrupted areas as well.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
reboticon wrote:
I got second place ranger in first 12 minute burst because I got acceleration shrine in coast, Shock shrine in mud flats and ice nova shrine in lower passages. Then in Burst two I got 20th ranger because I got none. Races seem a bit silly, now. Shrines have to be fixed and corrupted areas as well.

Yeah, in the 135 minute party I got Acceleration in Coast, Ice in Lower, Fire in Upper. And I was like right behind CobaIt (who was first at the time) because of that and I'm terrible. What a joke...
corrupted zones can seriously lose you a race...pretty bad decision to put even more RNG in races.
IGN: thejarmo
and shrines. someone had an acceleration - someone had corrupted zone. This can lead to 3 levels difference in burst race for example
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
had two acceleration shrines in coast two burst in a row. too bad they were next to mudflats entrance xdxd lololhaahhaaha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info