Remove Vaal Areas from regular races.

"
ZoRoXo wrote:
"
boof wrote:
I'm still going under the assumption that they will not be in races.
If they are, unless the race rewards are disgustingly godly, I'm out.

There is always reaper of souls

As for the corrupted zone layout frequency, I can count the number of times I found a large chest on one hand last season. I can also count the number of times I find a corrupted zone on one hand (at least) for every run I do.

Oh yeah and this
"

Isn't detecting that you have an altered, corruption map part of the skill of racing?

Large chest zones have been around since forever, and who can say they've learned a large chest layout? No one, you just make peace with the fact that you got hit with some really unfortunate rng. It doesn't happen too often, so it's not as huge of a deal.
Corrupted zone layouts happen way more frequently, many times per run, and are an order of magnitude more twisted and jumbled than a large chest zone.
Last edited by boof on Mar 24, 2014, 3:18:14 PM
"
Rithz wrote:
"
tagpt wrote:
The dramma... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Vaal zones replace the large chests in indoors zones.
I'm not sure if the chance to get one is actually higher...if it isn't, there's no difference, people will skip them.

In non-indoor zones, you just ignore them.

I would rather hope they changed the layouts of prison, sins, waterfall cave and pyramid to be more linear. Its so frustrating to lose minutes just running into huge deadends.

They are way more common. I've done a few runs and have ran into them in act 1 so many times that I usually just stop my run right there when I do one. I think i'd probably do the exact same if that happend to me in a race. The dead ends are ridiculously long if you find one in any of the indoor locations and even some of the outdoor ones too! Prisoners gate for example was one that literally trolled me all the time.

Well... I've done the CT races and 2/3 prac runs on Hardcore just to try the new Mara and Witch trees and the Vaal zones I encountered didn't make me waste time at all.

I guess I was just lucky then. My bad :(
"
tagpt wrote:
"
Rithz wrote:
"
tagpt wrote:
The dramma... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not sure if the chance to get one is actually higher...if it isn't, there's no difference, people will skip them.

I would rather hope they changed the layouts of prison, sins, waterfall cave and pyramid to be more linear. Its so frustrating to lose minutes just running into huge deadends.

They are way more common. I've done a few runs and have ran into them in act 1 so many times that I usually just stop my run right there when I do one. I think i'd probably do the exact same if that happend to me in a race. The dead ends are ridiculously long if you find one in any of the indoor locations and even some of the outdoor ones too! Prisoners gate for example was one that literally trolled me all the time.

Well... I've done the CT races and 2/3 prac runs on Hardcore just to try the new Mara and Witch trees and the Vaal zones I encountered didn't make me waste time at all.

I guess I was just lucky then. My bad :(

[Removed by Support] This passive-agressive sarcastic post you made thinking you were being funny when you don't even have the first clue what it is people are complaining about is just annoying.

edit: [Removed by Support] At least if you are going to participate in a forum discussion have the decency to acknowledge other people's arguments, don't come in and declare their statements as just "drama" right off the bat, especially not when you are dead wrong.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Mar 24, 2014, 5:44:20 PM
"
SlixSC wrote:

The dramma... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"
SlixSC wrote:

Oh stick it up your ass really. This passive-agressive sarcastic post you made thinking you were being funny when you don't even have the first clue what it is people are complaining about is just annoying.

You sound mad bro. OpieOP
I wasn't sarcastic at all and if i came as aggressive to you i'm sorry.

Again, from my experience the Vaal zones weren't a problem at all in the few runs i did.
The problem was mostly sins and waterfall cave/pyramid.
If it is a problem for a lot of people i guess i was lucky in the CTs and the couple prac runs, so I'm ok with GGG removing them for sigs.
I still think addressing sins and cave/pyr layouts is more important.

Anyway, you should just chill a little, no reason to be so upset when someone doesn't agree with you on these forums. Peace.
"
tagpt wrote:

I wasn't sarcastic at all and if i came as aggressive to you i'm sorry.

Again, from my experience the Vaal zones weren't a problem at all in the few runs i did.
The problem was mostly sins and waterfall cave/pyramid.
If it is a problem for a lot of people i guess i was lucky in the CTs and the couple prac runs, so I'm ok with GGG removing them for sigs.
I still think addressing sins and cave/pyr layouts is more important.

Anyway, you should just chill a little, no reason to be so upset when someone doesn't agree with you on these forums. Peace.

[Removed by Support] I have no problem with people disagreeing with me, as long as they are honest about it and don't preface everything they are about to say with the words "it's just drama" or "whine".

Because ultimately this is what hurts this game the most and what I see in pretty much every thread on this forum. People give valid feedback (lots of it actually) and it's immediately discredited by some nitwit who has nothing better to do than call it "whine" or "drama".

You can disagree with feedback that's fine, but don't trivialize it in such an arrogant way.

"
tagpt wrote:

The dramma... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[Removed by Support] You realize that your "apology" doesn't seem genuine at all if u first say things like "u mad bro?".

[Removed by Support]

edit: Perhaps you don't realize how important this is, but people are actually trying to not have season 7 be a huge cluster fuck, Vaal zones would have a huge negative impact on racing, GGG have already messed up alot in the past and people are actively trying to prevent that from happening again. Personally, I really want to keep playing this game, but if GGG don't listen to the community I'm left with no choice but to quit and I wouldn't be the only one.

I realize that GGG don't change anything unless you have Quarl on your skype and even then the chances are low, but can we at least try to be serious about this and actually care about the competitive integrity of the game a little more?
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Mar 24, 2014, 5:41:11 PM
Dude that was just a joke...
"
tagpt wrote:
Dude that was just a joke...

Really funny I laughed.
Please keep discussion civil and constructive.
No longer works at GGG
"
Simon_GGG wrote:
Please keep discussion civil and constructive.

So nobody from GGG ever comes on this subforum to respond to acual feedback but as soon as someone uses the word "phony" Robocop Simon is there to "[Removed by Support]" that thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info