Remove Vaal Areas from regular races.

HOLY SHIT A DEV RESPOND IN A RACE FEEDBACK SUBFORUM!
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
SlixSC wrote:
"
Simon_GGG wrote:
Please keep discussion civil and constructive.

So nobody from GGG ever comes on this subforum to respond to acual feedback but as soon as someone uses the word "phony" Robocop Simon is there to "[Removed by Support]" that thing.

[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
jstq wrote:
A DEV

Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
I'm not a good racer but implementing Corrupted Areas and Shrines into races is ridiculous. And then calling them "interesting". I hope GGG will step back and remove them from races. It's really bad to add stuff favouring hackers and RNG over skill. Adding recipes was a good step. But here I feel they are completly out of touch.

@Slix: There is a lot of valid feedback of course. But there is also a lot of "feedback" that is just ridiculous. And the same way go the "drama" and "whine" posts.
"
ZoRoXo wrote:
"
boof wrote:
I'm still going under the assumption that they will not be in races.
If they are, unless the race rewards are disgustingly godly, I'm out.

There is always reaper of souls

edit: robocop simon best nickname

btw havent done practice runs since 1.1 but if corrupted areas are as common and add more rng to layouts like large chest why cant you just put them on side to the entrance of next zone? or can it possibly be worth it to farm them for exp?
Last edited by janimauk on Mar 25, 2014, 6:30:05 PM
No you can't reset them. In open areas they only affect certain areas on certain zone. Others got a random Cave entrance for example.

On closed areas they are way worse than random chests. Random chests only had the size of max 3-4 screens.

Corrupted zones in dungeons and caves got dead ends 10+ screens.
The Vaalzone doesn't make up for backtracking and killing the boss in most zones is a total waste of time.
And if you find a gem it's most likely Vaal Spectral Throw anyway.

Why do the corrupted zones have to mess with the map layout anyway, GGG? Why can't you just plop that corrupted sewer grate in the Prison in a random location after generating a "normal" layout?

I get why a large chest needs a special layout (mainly to make room for the blue pack that "guards" it) but each corrupted zone just needs a tiny entrance-way of some sort to be generated.
Last edited by Fightgarr on Mar 29, 2014, 12:07:13 AM
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Second race and Vaal Areas already pissing off....

Shrines do the same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info