Shockingly strong flamethrower build (Incinerate + Three Dragons)

Thankfully there's the crafting, so getting whatever stats needed without having to rely on the passive tree or searching forever for a good mix of stats on poexyz will be possible.
now i know how i will spend my point in the 1.2 passive tree.

like that
in few lines:
-max block/maxspell block (usefull to survive, and Cybil's paw will boost our DPS with all this block chance)
-enought life to survive big hit
-avg dps (more than now wich is 2600 but with no quality gem and my chest is GGBBBR so no add chaos. need to change color to change from inc/echo/faster cast/faster proj/lmp/firepen to Q inc/Q echo/Q faster cast/Q add chaos/Q lmp/Q firepen that will more than x2 or x3 my dps)
-huge regen to max AA and to cast incinerate endless
-no reduced mana reserved because just a lvl20 reduced mana gem will be enought to have clarity/discipline/haste and leave 50/70 mana free to cast.

this build is 30% less dps than yours but i used to play alone. so max block+max AA help a lot to survive some situations. and PoE doesnt like glass canon :p
"
DarkManda wrote:
now i know how i will spend my point in the 1.2 passive tree.

like that
in few lines:
-max block/maxspell block (usefull to survive, and Cybil's paw will boost our DPS with all this block chance)
-enought life to survive big hit
-avg dps (more than now wich is 2600 but with no quality gem and my chest is GGBBBR so no add chaos. need to change color to change from inc/echo/faster cast/faster proj/lmp/firepen to Q inc/Q echo/Q faster cast/Q add chaos/Q lmp/Q firepen that will more than x2 or x3 my dps)
-huge regen to max AA and to cast incinerate endless
-no reduced mana reserved because just a lvl20 reduced mana gem will be enought to have clarity/discipline/haste and leave 50/70 mana free to cast.

this build is 30% less dps than yours but i used to play alone. so max block+max AA help a lot to survive some situations. and PoE doesnt like glass canon :p

at 123% Life seems a bit low even for 1.20, but it might be doable with a Lightning Coil of course then you won't be using max AA. I like the max block so I can start using my Cybil again instead of my Catalyst.
want to do this in Forsaken Masters and use my

somebody have an updated build ?

and what bandits to help in FM ?

want to keep it cheap and self 5Link a chest
Last edited by MrZimz on Aug 20, 2014, 12:34:25 PM
"
MrZimz wrote:
want to do this in Forsaken Masters and use my

somebody have an updated build ?

and what bandits to help in FM ?

want to keep it cheap and self 5Link a chest

updated skill tree can be found on previous page (at the bottom from me or from android)
Isnobest. This post was created in a facility that handles peanuts and may contain traces of nuts
Build of the week (S2E5): 3-dragons incinerate
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/856154
I've been running 66-69's today for the masters with my posted version. Everything plays about the same. I'll be able to give better feedback once I've got 3-4 masters in my hideout and feel set up enough to go back to 73-74 maps (highest in my map pool).
[double post]
Last edited by Quelex on Aug 25, 2014, 11:15:17 AM
My tree below: the difference is mine has less of the offensive to get more life. With this I have over 4k.

My gear and gems (note the recent addition of added chaos):

Spoiler

Trying to find better boots but they are a nuisance when you need added movement and the gloves take some away. :(

My character now does over 7k dps with molten shell, 4k with incinerate and about the same 2.5k with the totem. Take 1k off for each except totem before the new tree!

WOOT
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
My tree below: the difference is mine has less of the offensive to get more life. With this I have over 4k.

My gear and gems (note the recent addition of added chaos):

Spoiler

Trying to find better boots but they are a nuisance when you need added movement and the gloves take some away. :(

My character now does over 7k dps with molten shell, 4k with incinerate and about the same 2.5k with the totem. Take 1k off for each except totem before the new tree!

WOOT

;)
your optimsed tree with 2 point less :
tree

Last edited by DarkManda on Aug 24, 2014, 5:09:04 AM
Gmta, lol. How much life do you have? I have less due to the tabula but once it's on it's kinda hard to take off!

I forgot to remove the triggered vaal gem, so now I just replaced it with the regular version of cold snap which is lame. I'm waiting until I get one of the masters craft station to get the shield all red and then I'll have enduring cry/cwdt/immortal call.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info