[ 2.0 ] Vaal Pact Dual Claw Build Level 92 ( Atziri Viable + BOTW S: 2 EP: 9 )

looking for a bit of an education on aps for this build. right now i have a claw swinging 1.1 on mh and 1.35 on offhand, am I going to see a big difference in dps upgrading to a faster MH?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAdwDhwW1DI0NSQ5ID6sRlha_G60eGiP2JpUoKio4MFQwcTB8MgE0kzpCPWVAVUd-Sn1LeE4qUEJRR1PfVUtW-ljbWkhbr2EhYeJjcGVNZ6Bte25pb1dwUnBydEF07XfXeA1_K4TZhO-HdofbjDaNfY2_kAqSgJVmmVebJpuDnaOiLqZ_pzSpbqp_qrixs7IZtMW1SLZBvoq-p8APxqLN6s960k3TftQj1ordDd2o3vbi6ud06NbtQe4O73rv4-_w8-r8q_zF_5M=

spec if that helps

weapons btw.
my only question is how u manage mana with three auras.
"
Det_Nosnip wrote:
Yeah...it's a shame because there's those awesome claw life leech nodes right next to Ghost Reaver, and they're just down the road from CI...my biggest concern was stun/shock/freeze, but that's a good point about the nerf too. Ugh.

Stun shouldn't be an issue because with ES you get 50% avoidance to begin with

Shock and freeze should be counter by your flasks. ( So once again not an issue)

But then again the challenge of the game is trying to make something not workable, workable :)
Maybe you'll find a solution to this and bring back the Es dual claw leech build..

"
bermuda1 wrote:
looking for a bit of an education on aps for this build. right now i have a claw swinging 1.1 on mh and 1.35 on offhand, am I going to see a big difference in dps upgrading to a faster MH?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAdwDhwW1DI0NSQ5ID6sRlha_G60eGiP2JpUoKio4MFQwcTB8MgE0kzpCPWVAVUd-Sn1LeE4qUEJRR1PfVUtW-ljbWkhbr2EhYeJjcGVNZ6Bte25pb1dwUnBydEF07XfXeA1_K4TZhO-HdofbjDaNfY2_kAqSgJVmmVebJpuDnaOiLqZ_pzSpbqp_qrixs7IZtMW1SLZBvoq-p8APxqLN6s960k3TftQj1ordDd2o3vbi6ud06NbtQe4O73rv4-_w8-r8q_zF_5M=

spec if that helps

My theorycrafting with attack speed is trying to get at least 8 aps with 33.4 % critical

This works out that I will crit every 2 times per second ( with multistrike )

but yeah faster your attack speed higher your dps

I think the rule is min + max damage / 2 x attack speed= dps

"
gokulnath wrote:
my only question is how u manage mana with three auras.

Thats just for my MF build and basically because they are 'cheap auras' and because my main skill
becomes very inexpensive with IIR and IIQ gem it works.

( going to put up a video hopefully tonight on MF )

On my main equipment ( used for levelling ) I only use one aura ( hatred)
Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Apr 11, 2014, 1:52:13 AM
Thanks for taking your time to go through my gear, I'll definitely look for some more life in there. But Now I am already pretty much broke, last 2 things I bought were 2 20/20 gems, which was a great deal!
Running maps now and for the most part it's a breeze, only level 72 so far so I am not taking my chances in higher level maps and also because I'd like to get some more life first. Boss in Tropical Island (which was the first map I ran with this char) 1 shoted me, because there were a totem "Allies always crit" so that was funny.

I'll try to save for more gear now, I will be on a lookout for some higher DPS claws! But this is my updated gear. I had to switch rings and amulet around because of resists and the amulet is there also because +strenght. These are all self-found and I don't really have library of awesome jewelry. :D

kiwi nation
"
Kujar3 wrote:
Thanks for taking your time to go through my gear, I'll definitely look for some more life in there. But Now I am already pretty much broke, last 2 things I bought were 2 20/20 gems, which was a great deal!
Running maps now and for the most part it's a breeze, only level 72 so far so I am not taking my chances in higher level maps and also because I'd like to get some more life first. Boss in Tropical Island (which was the first map I ran with this char) 1 shoted me, because there were a totem "Allies always crit" so that was funny.

I'll try to save for more gear now, I will be on a lookout for some higher DPS claws! But this is my updated gear. I had to switch rings and amulet around because of resists and the amulet is there also because +strenght. These are all self-found and I don't really have library of awesome jewelry. :D

Wow are you only level 51 and you are doing level 72 maps ? Thats pretty awesome.

From the looks of things you seem to be doing ok, probably only need to invest in more
if you feel that your are lacking in power whilst doing high level maps. As you do high level maps, hp becomes very important because if you do die its a good 5 to 10 hours down the drain.
Last edited by ninedeadeyes on Apr 11, 2014, 8:27:20 AM
Nono :D I am level 72, doing low level maps 66 - 69 so far. But I am doing fine in them, I'll try lvl 70 maps later.
kiwi nation
E: Duplicated- my internet sucks
kiwi nation
Last edited by Kujar3 on Apr 11, 2014, 12:05:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info