RIP invasion all my best shit (desync, surprise?)

Desync is only part of the problem here. Using flicker + multistrike, an atumated attack that puts you completely out of control == dead man walking.

This stuff is cool for some yolo swagging in std, when you dont want to level up anymore, not for HC.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
well at least you didnt have anything good or get high level, time to reroll and be back where you were in 3 hours, reroll something fun
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Mar 22, 2014, 4:24:07 AM
whoa rip alt art ring worth many exalts and worth more and more with more time passed
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Flicker Strike/Multistrike/Blood Rage.
Desync.
Surprised?

Xavderion summed this up best.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Desync sucks. It's still his fault he died like this.

Onto other matters though, why the heck would you be using Andvarius at that level? It's a good ring but you're not really going to be farming for items in normal mode.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
I think this video pretty neatly explains how he died:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq9DgPArysM

This epxlains his post:

OMG THIS GAME SO OARFUL I RIPPED AND LOST ALL MY THINGS AND IT LIKE SO TOTALLY LIKE WASNT MY FAULT AT ALL I TOTALLY DESYNCED AND LITERALLY DIED

AAaand this expresses my opinion on the matter:

Instead of rage-blaming game, how about you post all your gear/passive tree and then work from there - what was I doing wrong?
To me it's very obvious - Flicker w/o Melee Splash is garbage, Multistrike added to it just asks for one to be killed by the things that are not under your control. You're using Andvarius. Probably low or even no life/resist rolls on other gear-pieces.
I'd suggest to go for Invasion-safe build/mindset rather than looking at some guides with gazillion tooltip DPS, can't deepz when you're dead.

Sure, desync is a problem at this moment, but better players understand how to, and have adapted to it. Survival of the fittest.
The complete denial of your fault hinders your knowledge and improvement.
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
Last edited by 1988288 on Mar 22, 2014, 8:12:32 AM
back to scrubcore pal, take your whining there or go play D3
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
Phaeded wrote:
"
vulcanfury12 wrote:
"
Mivo wrote:
If you use Flicker Strike, desync deaths shouldn't be a surprise. It's asking for it. Ideal? No, but in order to have fun in PoE you have to use skills that don't trigger desync.

aaaaaaaaaand that's BS. You have to gimp yourself from using a skill you like just to compensate for desync? BUILD DIVERSITY AT ITS FINEST.

That's a pretty ignorant point of view. There are a lot of builds which do not exacerbate desync. Accepting that desync is part of the status quo for now is the path to advancement. Does it limit builds? Sure. But to say you have to "gimp" yourself is stupid. You have to compensate for the systemic issue and adapt or move on.

I'm all for adaptability and adjusting, but the point of the post is to call out that guy who seems to think that desync is somehow part of the game mechanica you have work around on. It's primarily the reason why I don't use Multiflicker even if. I wanted to: to keep my sanity. You don't just accept something as fact-of-life because it affects everyone. If you see anything wrong, it's your obligation to call bullshit out!
alt-art sells any league, any time..

you're good.

Get back up on that horse and.. dont spam flickerstrike in lunitari.
Last edited by SuperDeathLord on Mar 22, 2014, 3:04:37 PM
in my opinion its pretty retarded to use race rewards in a hc league , you should know you will die with it eventually
This is a crisis I knew had to come,
Destroying the balance I'd kept.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info