RIP invasion all my best shit (desync, surprise?)

Just found a multistrike after.... ever?
Thought I can finally get back on my lvl 30 duelist who was leveling so slow.
Slapped in flicker, endurance, even Loh, broke the blood rage barrier, got a smooth ride going on, melted everything in my way, much fun till 33.

But oh what's that after entering lunaris lvl 3?
Flickered around a bit and suddenly no response for a few seconds, teleported with the ever so lovely desync rubberband bullshit around 2 corners 3 screens away, totally NOT where I was supposed to be, didn't see anything on my screen except corpses that I owned,
and suddenly boom surrounded by 10 titty bitches RIP.

Busted my ass off racing for MONTHS to get Andvarius,
waited another 2 weeks to get to use it in this new invasion league...
Finally got it on and RIP all shit fuck down the toiled to softcore.

And here's the best part, why this all happened:
Because Chris Wilson, our GENIUS here, thinks that it is more valuable for a action packed hectic hack'n'turbo'slash game, to have redundand mechanics such as HIT/MISS CHECK, at the cost of putting everyone into constant danger of dying due to this fucking desync which is caused by those mechanics...!!!

[Removed by Support]
The game would be a million times better if there was 99% LESS DESYNC, even if it means getting rid of hit/miss checks. Blizzard knows this and done it right, nobody gives a FLYING FUCK about having a 89 or 94% hit rate, if it means pushing players into constant deadly risky situations filled with retarded desync bullshit, which also makes the gameplay really anything but enjoyable!

It makes the game a PIECE OF SHIT TO PLAY.. nobody enjoys it, everyone fucking HATES DESYNC,
nobody gives a fuck about your fucking precious hitrate check principles that you keep flailing around as if it was the cock of jesus himself!!!

It's not worth it, you ruined 90% of the entire game due to this decision.
Get rid of it and reduce if not remove desync as much as possible.
Bring some quality into this game.
[Removed by Support]

"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Last edited by Jake_GGG on Mar 22, 2014, 1:02:03 AM
If you use Flicker Strike, desync deaths shouldn't be a surprise. It's asking for it. Ideal? No, but in order to have fun in PoE you have to use skills that don't trigger desync.
Wears ring worth more than his stash+all other items combined->dies->gets pissed
This isn't going to end well.
"You think logoutcore makes you better....." - ShaeG
Last edited by Taiberius on Mar 21, 2014, 6:07:52 PM
You can still use or sell the ring in standard. It is not like it just vaporised.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
probably the main reason I (personaly) play Ambush and not Invasion, if I die to desync I get to keep my shit :)
Why the rage from HC players? I don't get it...
"
Quantume wrote:
nobody enjoys it

Stick to speaking for yourself.

MS + Movement type skill is a terrible idea (x2 for flicker), especially in a HC league. It's like asking to lose control of your character.
We tested it extensively
"Blizzard knows this and done it right"

Is that why 75%+ of their playerbase left within one year?

I don't think you know what good combat is.

VI
It's your damn fault. Players using MS cyclone should die as well. no RIP for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info