[3.4] Say_Ten's Double Strike/Spectral Throw Melee Scion - Cheap and Easy to Play

"
Smitfraud wrote:
Well, I finally ended up in Merciless - Act 4 at the moment. I switched to Dual Strike, works fantastic. I will just do a minor change and go for Resolute Technique to get rid of the Accuracy nodes and pick some life & Damage one instead for security reasons since my equipment needs some more upgrades. Afterwards, I will respec those nodes.

All in all, I am more than happy with this build - except for a couple of one shots, it kicks asses and makes tons of fun.

yeah, that should be fine. just inefficient if you end up using swords. get a larger life pool! with capped resists, a decent amount of physical damage mitigation and 4500+ life you shouldnt get one shot by much except crazy map mods and hard hitting bosses you aren't being careful with.

remember to keep your flasks up too.
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
Smitfraud wrote:
Well, I finally ended up in Merciless - Act 4 at the moment. I switched to Dual Strike, works fantastic. I will just do a minor change and go for Resolute Technique to get rid of the Accuracy nodes and pick some life & Damage one instead for security reasons since my equipment needs some more upgrades. Afterwards, I will respec those nodes.

All in all, I am more than happy with this build - except for a couple of one shots, it kicks asses and makes tons of fun.

yeah, that should be fine. just inefficient if you end up using swords. get a larger life pool! with capped resists, a decent amount of physical damage mitigation and 4500+ life you shouldnt get one shot by much except crazy map mods and hard hitting bosses you aren't being careful with.

remember to keep your flasks up too.

Well, the lifepool (3,5k) is definetely the "troublemaker" at the moment - resists are at 75/58/66/-12 and will be updated step by step. As soon as I change one single node, I can see that each and every single skillpoint of your's has been well thought of. Helps me a lot to get deeper in the game mechanics. Thanks once again for your feedback and support.

Trying this now, thumbs up! Havent been able to find a decent sword yet so I'm using Kaoms Primacy 5L instead
Last edited by Brisensjö on Jan 4, 2017, 9:26:10 PM
"
Brisensjö wrote:
Trying this now, thumbs up! Havent been able to find a decent sword yet so I'm using Kaoms Primacy 5L instead

Doomsower and Kondo's Pride should be reasonably cheap but what you are using is fine. You can even run with an axe in endgame if you want.
Loving your build so far ! I'm looking at starting using the CWDT part of the build but I can't get my head around how you're getting endurance charges for IC. Thank you !
"
Logannis wrote:
Loving your build so far ! I'm looking at starting using the CWDT part of the build but I can't get my head around how you're getting endurance charges for IC. Thank you !

Daresso's Defiance (armor)
Loving this build. 10/10
Super easy & cheap (for now) to play.

Current 62 in Breach.
Aside from going a different route with my passives (planning on Axes instead of Swords late-game/picking up some extra resists in my passives over some life [~15% life for 27% all res and 20% armor]/early investment in the mana-leech [near Iron Reflexes] that I plan on refunding into life when I get my Kitava's Feast), I've found little reason to play any differently then the way you describe in the first post.

Also Decoy Totem has been carrying me so hard haha
Support player XD Find my stream at https://www.twitch.tv/wigglymustache
Last edited by RidiculeMe on Jan 6, 2017, 10:14:25 PM
Glad you are enjoying it...Report back when you are mapping!
Will do!

Support player XD Find my stream at https://www.twitch.tv/wigglymustache
Running maps at the moment (Tier 4 - 6) since I got my hands on a decent weapon:

Life pool is rising more and more and the survivability is quite satisfying. Looking forward to the next tiers and what the future will bring.

BR

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info