[3.4] Say_Ten's Double Strike/Spectral Throw Melee Scion - Cheap and Easy to Play

Thanks for the awesome guide Say_Ten i'm new to POE so this has helped me a lot in learning the basics of the game and navigating the giant passive tree.

I have one little question and that's about life. How much should I be sitting on at end game? I'm currently sitting on around 2700-2800 HP and it doesn't seem like a lot.
"
MizukiNagano wrote:
Thanks for the awesome guide Say_Ten i'm new to POE so this has helped me a lot in learning the basics of the game and navigating the giant passive tree.

I have one little question and that's about life. How much should I be sitting on at end game? I'm currently sitting on around 2700-2800 HP and it doesn't seem like a lot.

Due to my personal experience with this awesome build, I would strongly recommend to have around 4,5k life. I am currently at 3,9k, max resist and some things can still oneshot me out of nowhere.

BR
Last edited by Smitfraud on Jan 14, 2017, 5:49:26 PM
"
Smitfraud wrote:
"
MizukiNagano wrote:

Due to my personal experience with this awesome build, I would strongly recommend to have around 4,5k life. I am currently at 3,9k, max resist and some things can still oneshot me out of nowhere.

BR

Thanks for the response Smitfraud, just curious what your DPS is sitting at for double strike with that much HP since i'd have to sacrifice DPS for HP if i'm to bring mines up to around 4k life.
"
Danaoshee wrote:
I might be blind looking at the spec, but where are endurance charges coming from for IC? I can't find anywhere...

Daresso's Defiance. Used to be a lot better before they nerfed enduring cry and labeled it a war cry, but it is what it is.
"
MizukiNagano wrote:
"
Smitfraud wrote:
"
MizukiNagano wrote:

BR

Thanks for the response Smitfraud, just curious what your DPS is sitting at for double strike with that much HP since i'd have to sacrifice DPS for HP if i'm to bring mines up to around 4k life.

Smitfraud is correct. 4K absolute bare minimum but ideally get up to 5000+.
"
MizukiNagano wrote:
"
Smitfraud wrote:
"
MizukiNagano wrote:

BR

I am having 23k without any aura/buff/etc

I have no quality gems in use and 1 socket missing for Multi Strike AND I left out some of the damage nodes since I went for "Resolute Technique" for security reasons. Taking this into account, I might end up with 8-10k on top

BR
Last edited by Smitfraud on Jan 15, 2017, 10:58:11 AM
"
Say_Ten wrote:
Smitfraud is correct. 4K absolute bare minimum but ideally get up to 5000+.

Alright thanks, I still have about 8 of the 5% life nodes to still get so i'm hoping that might pull me over the 3.5k mark at the very least, then i'll just have to sacrifice some dps on my jewellery for life.
Wondering some stuff here, i see a lot of people take node in the tree that say things like "15% melee phys when you have fortify" or the bleeding sword node on melee. Do these work on Spectral throw ?
Last edited by Aduine on Jan 17, 2017, 8:56:30 AM
hi, like your build very much. Got 6-link for my ST. I have big problems with solo targets which i cant damage with Double Strike safely (e.g. Canyon or Arena ranged bosses with their poison clouds) even with swapping LMP for slower projectiles. So what can i link to increase DPS?

P.S. 87 lvl, 5.5k hp, 466 pDPS weapon, all gems are still 19-ish, but 7-9 tier maps are pretty easy. Die only 1-2 times per day just because im new in this game of oneshots. Its my first character and im glad it so cheap but scales well with more currency u spend. Have only one question. How viable it's end-game? Atleast high-tier maps and maybe uber lab or even shaper?
Last edited by reaktivnoeponi on Jan 17, 2017, 5:05:08 PM
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
Danaoshee wrote:
I might be blind looking at the spec, but where are endurance charges coming from for IC? I can't find anywhere...

Daresso's Defiance. Used to be a lot better before they nerfed enduring cry and labeled it a war cry, but it is what it is.

You don't have Daresso's listed in your current gear set, but you still have IC equipped? What's going on there?
Time to pick up a Daresso's for now I guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info