[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

Hi,
i have been following your *with acuity gloves* guide and its going great. I only have one question, y is my dps only 38k with buffs, bloodrage and power charge ??? I saw others using it with double my dps and almost same gear...witch is..

Heres my skill tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0MfQ48DkgQfxGWFHEWQBcvGLAZihqPHNwdFB2qJLAo-iymLOEtgy2oL283gzyOQqNDY0SBRnFHBlXWVupXyVj1WfNfamNDZOdmnm-ecFJwVnC7cU1yqXYIe9d-WX_GgKSDCYV9htGIQo6Kj0aP-pAbkNaSfZMnlwaYb5oTms-btZ2jncSfy6brpwinNKxmrKqxkLQMtzG31riTwBrAUcHFwuzDOsNtxKLGnspK2HbZE9rd21nb1Nwj4YjjhOXP6hjquuvu7Bjy4fPq9tr3Mvjr-tL7Cfyr

im snapshotting so i use 7 auras...hatred, wrath, anger, haste, discipline, purity of elements, purity of fire( low fire res )

i have 94.8% crit chance with charges, 495% crit multi and 71% hit chance if that changes anything for dps. Im not sure what im doing wrong or if it normnal dps for my gear witch i consider pretty high end. Please help me figure it out and good job again on your build
"
maarthor wrote:
Hi,
i have been following your *with acuity gloves* guide and its going great. I only have one question, y is my dps only 38k with buffs, bloodrage and power charge ??? I saw others using it with double my dps and almost same gear...witch is..

Heres my skill tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0MfQ48DkgQfxGWFHEWQBcvGLAZihqPHNwdFB2qJLAo-iymLOEtgy2oL283gzyOQqNDY0SBRnFHBlXWVupXyVj1WfNfamNDZOdmnm-ecFJwVnC7cU1yqXYIe9d-WX_GgKSDCYV9htGIQo6Kj0aP-pAbkNaSfZMnlwaYb5oTms-btZ2jncSfy6brpwinNKxmrKqxkLQMtzG31riTwBrAUcHFwuzDOsNtxKLGnspK2HbZE9rd21nb1Nwj4YjjhOXP6hjquuvu7Bjy4fPq9tr3Mvjr-tL7Cfyr

im snapshotting so i use 7 auras...hatred, wrath, anger, haste, discipline, purity of elements, purity of fire( low fire res )

i have 94.8% crit chance with charges, 495% crit multi and 71% hit chance if that changes anything for dps. Im not sure what im doing wrong or if it normnal dps for my gear witch i consider pretty high end. Please help me figure it out and good job again on your build

Anger and Wrath are low level.

Main problem is... the dagger is terrible. Get a max APS/crit Ambusher and put Life Leech in your 6L - until you can afford an actual physical dagger, it's best to go full elemental.

Despec Flaying, more towards Witch.

Shavronne's Revelations is 0 DPS and you're going to be struggling for Accuracy with none on rings and amulet - cutting DPS drastically. 71% accuracy = throwing away DPS.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 29, 2014, 10:49:10 AM
i know about shavronnes but i need it to sustain bloodrage
"
maarthor wrote:
i know about shavronnes but i need it to sustain bloodrage

Nah you don't :)

None of us use any life-regen at all to sustain Blood Rage, it's max draw is only 2k ES typically - with the speed this build clears it's 100% a waste :)
ok...ty for advice..so about my skill tree what do you recommend ..i clear flaying and put points where insteed ?
"
maarthor wrote:
ok...ty for advice..so about my skill tree what do you recommend ..i clear flaying and put points where insteed ?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0OPA5IEH8RlhRxFkAXLxmKGo8c3B0UHaoksCj6LYMtqC9vPI5Co0NjRnFHBlXWV8lY9VnzX2pjQ2TnZp5vnnBScFZwu3FNcql2CHvXfll_xoCkgwmFfYbRiEKPRo_6kBuSfZMnlwaYb5oTms-btZ2jncSfy6cIpzSsqrGQtAy3MbfWuJPAGsBRwcXC7MM6w23EosaeykrZE9rd21nb1OGI44Tlz-oY6rrr7uwY8uHz6vba9zL46_rS-wn8q6KjwfNcig_EO3y4yrTFl9BW9bk-22594yTh-0VEgRiw3CM_mw==

Crit multi is king, find some more crit off Diamond base rings and you're capped again.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 29, 2014, 11:06:54 AM
you know what'll really suck? if GGG listens to the whiners and nerfs this build into oblivion after all of us including Fyndel put so much work and spent so much currency on this
"
WizdomWordz wrote:
you know what'll really suck? if GGG listens to the whiners and nerfs this build into oblivion after all of us including Fyndel put so much work and spent so much currency on this

...wow! you put much thought in this, did you! if you really think wrath/anger/surgeons/coe/daggers are right were they belong, you play a different game. whats the point of having 100k+ gmp? where's the content you need more than 50k gmp? sure some dual whielding credit card warriors will be pissed, but is GGG to blame? its not like your gear will be useless even with huge(!) nerfs. look forward to an awesome game evolving, and finding new solutions to be OP. gets pretty stale to face roll everything anyways...
Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.
"
WizdomWordz wrote:
i would actually be happy when the build doesnt work anymore and they nerf everything to the ground cause i am fucking bored and i would be happy to workout a new build using my old gear cause right now its boooooooooooooooooooriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggggggggg
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Hey, I followed your 3r1b build pretty accurately (I think), and I'm only getting around 81.5k dps, not the 200k dps that you show in the picture :(. Idk if I'm doing something wrong, I'm activating Hatred/Anger/Discipline/Wrath and Blood Rage. And Also have 5 power charges and 3 frenzy charges activated. All that and its at 81.5k. Here is my gear:

Spoiler

And here is my spirit tree:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEFfQx9DkgPxBB_ES8RlhcvGYoajxzcHRQdqij6LJwspi0fLYMvbzQKN2Y7fDvhPI5DY0SrRnFHBkyzUDBVrlXWVupW9VfJWPVZ81yKX2pjQ2TnZp5tGW-ecFJwVnC7cU17133jf8aApIMJiEKIa49Gj6aP-pAbkn2TJ5cGl9CYb5mamhOaz5u1naOdxKEiokCio6cIpyuv67QMtMW297cxuJO4yrk-wBrAUcHFwfPC7MM6w23EosaeykrZE9tu29ThiOL344Tlz-q662Pr7uwY8uHz6vT49tr60vsJ_Ks=

I hope I'm doing something wrong! B/c I had to say bye bye to all my bank! Even though 81k is good, I see a lot of people at 200k+, I mean I'm WAYYYYY off, and not sure why :( Thanks again for the great guide, and of course for your time helping others.

PS: The amulet and rings are temporary, not going to be part of my final build, I just am broke now and have to settle with what I had in my bank.
Last edited by DJayAce on Jul 29, 2014, 6:13:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info