[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
"
I'm running hatred, wrath, anger, discipline, haste, purity of elements. I still need to get like 13 fire and cold res from jewelry to cap my res at 75 though.

I respecced the 2 evasion nodes into Cruelty :D them deeps. Sitting at 77k lmp dps now (keep in mind I have to use added fire instead of faster attacks).

I think i got all the dps nodes from the tree. So just get es now?
yes

Since I've got all the dmg nodes now. I should be able to get close to the dps u have on prism build right? Do I have half ur dps because I don't have jewelry like urs and have to use added fire instead of faster attacks?

My gear atm
Spoiler

My st dps with gmp
Spoiler

http://imgur.com/3mJ842z
IGN: Azuredrag, SpliTime

Fastest way to get a hold of me is in-game. Second fastest is through PM. I don't check on threads all that often since I prefer to play :)
"
"
"
I'm running hatred, wrath, anger, discipline, haste, purity of elements. I still need to get like 13 fire and cold res from jewelry to cap my res at 75 though.

I respecced the 2 evasion nodes into Cruelty :D them deeps. Sitting at 77k lmp dps now (keep in mind I have to use added fire instead of faster attacks).

I think i got all the dps nodes from the tree. So just get es now?
yes

Since I've got all the dmg nodes now. I should be able to get close to the dps u have on prism build right? Do I have half ur dps because I don't have jewelry like urs and have to use added fire instead of faster attacks?

My gear atm
Spoiler

My st dps with gmp
Spoiler

http://imgur.com/3mJ842z
rofl comparing dps to me is always a bad start , you have to see that first of all my gems are ALL 23q or lvl 21 meaning aboost in everything that can be 10-20k dps and having a mirrored amulet and jewlery is hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but your rly fine dont worry arent you 1shoting already everything and clearing super fast? + your lvl 79 thats 21 lvls below me + your accuracy rating is horrible try to get more accuracy it will boost your dps easly 20k with 88%+ dont go over 90 though
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Jul 22, 2014, 7:28:30 PM
What's better for a corrupted Greater Multiple Projectiles Gem?

lvl 21 or Q 23

21 - gives 40 projectile damage vs 38.
23 - gives 11 as instead of 10 as.

Which would result in the greater damage with fyndel builds?
"
What's better for a corrupted Greater Multiple Projectiles Gem?

lvl 21 or Q 23

21 - gives 40 projectile damage vs 38.
23 - gives 11 as instead of 10 as.

Which would result in the greater damage with fyndel builds?
lvl 21 gives more dmg but thats mostly depents on what your current gear looks like but i would always go for the 2% proj dmg instead of the attackspeed we got so much attackspeed on everything and for
i would go with proj dmg aswell , if you have big reflect problems go with attackspeed though
Every Class 100
Last edited by Fyndel on Jul 23, 2014, 10:52:01 AM
So, been using ele buzzsaw for a while but this build interests me even more.
I know its expensive but, is there any alternative to OP's gear?
Like, if I were to level + find gear and all focused around the same stats, would I be able to exceed the dmg that ele buzzsaw capped at?

I think at best i can grab shavs(maybe) and the gloves or crown
Creator
"
sSasori wrote:
So, been using ele buzzsaw for a while but this build interests me even more.
I know its expensive but, is there any alternative to OP's gear?
Like, if I were to level + find gear and all focused around the same stats, would I be able to exceed the dmg that ele buzzsaw capped at?

I think at best i can grab shavs(maybe) and the gloves or crown

Yes, with Shavs and Crown (try fit in Gloves as well, they are fucking amazing) you can pull maybe 40k DPS with a basic elemental dagger/jewellery but you would be best suited looking at Flubby's gear setup. This build requires a physical dagger and those don't come cheap.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 24, 2014, 5:00:26 AM
Thoughts on Bino's Kitchen Knife for this build? (Can't afford Mirror dagger)
"
Larenak wrote:
dog
Every Class 100
"
"
Larenak wrote:
dog

That's not helping me too much lol
"
Larenak wrote:
"
"
Larenak wrote:
dog

That's not helping me too much lol
that means if you somehow can avoid using it avoid it , going blue ambusher with attackspeed would be better
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info