[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
"
"
I just hit 75 with the prism guardian variant and can equip all my gears :)

I'm having mana problems if i don't use a mana leech gem in the 6l though. Crown of Eyes' 2% phys mana leech doesn't seem to be enough. I don't have auxium yet. Is the auxium mana leech from having 4 power charges up basically required for sustaining mana?

Also, blood rage slowly kills you. Do you think it's worth it getting the 16% chaos res passive Clear Mind? Or getting chaos res on jewelry?

My gear for reference
Spoiler

should be easly enogh with the 2% leech , whats your crit chance whats your unreserved mana? should be 90+ and 220 mana and should work

My crit chance is 56.5% atm. it goes up to 74.9% with my 4 power charges up. I have 223 mana unreserved (don't have auxium yet and i'm using legacy rainbowstrides).

UPDATE: After further testing, I can sustain st with lmp but not gmp.

"
phoenix4dota wrote:
@azuredrag: Link your passive tree. Also, you don't use power charges?

My shavs has the wrong colors D:

My passive tree
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEFfQx9DjwQfxGWFHEVIBcvGLAZhhmKGo8c3B0UHaoo-imlKk0s6S2DL288jj-bQqNDY0SBRnFHBk4qVdZW6lfJWfNbr1yKX2pk52aeb55wu3FNcql2CHvXf8aApIMJj0aP-pJ9kyeXBphvms-btZ2jn8uhIqJAoqOnCKxHrKqv67QMuJPAGsHFwfPDOsNtxKLGnspK2RPb59wj3Q3hiOXP6hjquuss6-7sGPT49tr3Mvjr-tL7Cfyr
xD dude ofc you cant sustain gmp with 75% crit :P try to get your crit chance first it helps alot for shock stacking aswell+leech and i think with your lvl you dont rly need iron reflex just skill out of that and get nice DEEEEEEEEPS respecc into it with lvl 94+ but with enogh ES gear not even needed then
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
xD dude ofc you cant sustain gmp with 75% crit :P try to get your crit chance first it helps alot for shock stacking aswell+leech and i think with your lvl you dont rly need iron reflex just skill out of that and get nice DEEEEEEEEPS respecc into it with lvl 94+ but with enogh ES gear not even needed then

Okay so respecced into all the crit chance nodes. I'm at 87% crit chance now with all power charges up. I have unwavering though so my grace is useless. Is there any aura i can replace it with or just run 6 auras? Mana seems alot better now. Maybe just because I'm not running grace anymore XD

My new passives
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAdEFfQx9DjwQfxGWFHEXLxiwGYYZihqPHNwdFB2qKPotgy9vPI4_m0KjRIFGcUcGVdZW6lb1V8lZ81yKX2pk52aeb55wVnC7cql2CHvXfeN_xoCkgwmIQo9Gj_qQG5J9kyeXBpfQmG-aE5u1naOfy6EiokCio6cIrEesqq_rtAy0xbiTuT7AGsHFwfPC7MM6w23EosaeykrZE9tu29Tb59wj4Yjlz-oY6rrr7uwY9Pj22vcy-Ov60vsJ_Ks=
IGN: Azuredrag, SpliTime

Fastest way to get a hold of me is in-game. Second fastest is through PM. I don't check on threads all that often since I prefer to play :)
Hey so I think i have decent deeps. But i need to get more resists and more ez fo sho. Which pieces should i upgrade first? Im gonna divine my dagger.
Ingame name: Kimoji
"
"

Okay so respecced into all the crit chance nodes. I'm at 87% crit chance now with all power charges up. I have unwavering though so my grace is useless. Is there any aura i can replace it with or just run 6 auras? Mana seems alot better now. Maybe just because I'm not running grace anymore XD

My new passives
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIBAdEFfQx9DjwQfxGWFHEXLxiwGYYZihqPHNwdFB2qKPotgy9vPI4_m0KjRIFGcUcGVdZW6lb1V8lZ81yKX2pk52aeb55wVnC7cql2CHvXfeN_xoCkgwmIQo9Gj_qQG5J9kyeXBpfQmG-aE5u1naOfy6EiokCio6cIrEesqq_rtAy0xbiTuT7AGsHFwfPC7MM6w23EosaeykrZE9tu29Tb59wj4Yjlz-oY6rrr7uwY9Pj22vcy-Ov60vsJ_Ks=
what auras are you running right now? and dropp the 2 evasion nodes on the scion tree
Every Class 100
"
Hey so I think i have decent deeps. But i need to get more resists and more ez fo sho. Which pieces should i upgrade first? Im gonna divine my dagger.
upgrade your 1 diamond ring first the one without wed then upgrade the belt and corrupt your 20/20 crit multi after that maybe a amulet with 20+% es and some res +legacy crit multi
Every Class 100
coe - ggg - can no longer be trusted to leave peoples gear alone. I've lost faith and won't be donating another dime.
Last edited by thanatanthrope on Aug 11, 2014, 5:18:56 AM
"
My gear...

ye as i said in the pm a new ring would give you the most dps/surv
Every Class 100
Noticed the ring didn't link...

"
"
"

My new passives
Spoiler

what auras are you running right now? and dropp the 2 evasion nodes on the scion tree

I'm running hatred, wrath, anger, discipline, haste, purity of elements. I still need to get like 13 fire and cold res from jewelry to cap my res at 75 though.

I respecced the 2 evasion nodes into Cruelty :D them deeps. Sitting at 77k lmp dps now (keep in mind I have to use added fire instead of faster attacks).

I think i got all the dps nodes from the tree. So just get es now?
IGN: Azuredrag, SpliTime

Fastest way to get a hold of me is in-game. Second fastest is through PM. I don't check on threads all that often since I prefer to play :)
Last edited by LividPineapple on Jul 21, 2014, 5:54:30 PM
"
I'm running hatred, wrath, anger, discipline, haste, purity of elements. I still need to get like 13 fire and cold res from jewelry to cap my res at 75 though.

I respecced the 2 evasion nodes into Cruelty :D them deeps. Sitting at 77k lmp dps now (keep in mind I have to use added fire instead of faster attacks).

I think i got all the dps nodes from the tree. So just get es now?
yes
Every Class 100

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info