[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Fuck yes lord of the rings

I take it the lightning damage is preferred over phys damage? Also, is the attack speed on the one ring worth it? Seems like attack speed is already pretty high.
IGN: DrunkBarbarian / SupernalScion
Last edited by DeathTouch on Jul 8, 2014, 7:23:53 PM
"
DeathTouch wrote:
"
Fuck yes lord of the rings

I take it the lightning damage is preferred over phys damage? Also, is the attack speed on the one ring worth it? Seems like attack speed is already pretty high.
lightning dmg is great cause it makes our hits do even more dmg making bosses insta shocked, the attackspeed is not rly needed/worth if you have to waist alot of res on other gear i just had exactly 75% fire res left and said why not get that free attackspeed
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
lightning dmg is great cause it makes our hits do even more dmg making bosses insta shocked, the attackspeed is not rly needed/worth if you have to waist alot of res on other gear i just had exactly 75% fire res left and said why not get that free attackspeed

Makes sense. Thanks...
IGN: DrunkBarbarian / SupernalScion
Hey guys, was wondering if I could get some input here.

I'm currently running a Prism Build with 3 Auras in prism and hatred on blood magic and I was thinking about running Blood Magic - Red Mana - Hatred in my dagger to free up slots in gloves to run: Whirling Blades - FA - CwdT (high)- Immortal Call (high)(two 2 links)
This would also allow me to run : CwdT (1)- Enduring Cry (7) - Blood Rage - Vaal Disc/vaal Grace/Enhance in helm.

This allows me to have 2 CwdT set ups which complement each other somehow.

Thoughts?
How do you guys deal with reflect? I only have 50k dps and it kills me with 3-4 spams of spectral throw, does acuity really help with that?
Standard IGN: LaHhRip
"
LaHh wrote:
How do you guys deal with reflect? I only have 50k dps and it kills me with 3-4 spams of spectral throw, does acuity really help with that?
use gmp , get acuitys , get more dmg as more dmg you get as more effectiv the heals get with acuitys , and if you dont have acuitys do you have vaal pact?
Every Class 100
"
Lydrica wrote:
Hey guys, was wondering if I could get some input here.

I'm currently running a Prism Build with 3 Auras in prism and hatred on blood magic and I was thinking about running Blood Magic - Red Mana - Hatred in my dagger to free up slots in gloves to run: Whirling Blades - FA - CwdT (high)- Immortal Call (high)(two 2 links)
This would also allow me to run : CwdT (1)- Enduring Cry (7) - Blood Rage - Vaal Disc/vaal Grace/Enhance in helm.

This allows me to have 2 CwdT set ups which complement each other somehow.

Thoughts?

ye why not
Every Class 100
"
"
LaHh wrote:
use gmp , get acuitys , get more dmg as more dmg you get as more effectiv the heals get with acuitys , and if you dont have acuitys do you have vaal pact?

Will save up for an acuitys then and probably use GMP for now :(. no vaal pact as i'm just lvl 83 and other nodes are more important. thanks alex!
Standard IGN: LaHhRip
made a video showing what dagger does more dmg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e77lKZEucQ cause some people getting confused abit
Every Class 100
"
made a video showing what dagger does more dmg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e77lKZEucQ cause some people getting confused abit

That's more what I expected. Simple, easy test (using the shav 5l to simulate dropping FA for life leech gem) and the results are pretty conclusive imo - there are vids up in the OP showing penta reflect map setup done with no LL gem.

imo if you can afford the gear for physical dagger setup then it is a pretty clear winner.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info