[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Kaz2ndChance wrote:
OP, have you tried somehow using RF? You'd have to use Rise of the phoenix I think. However, the spell dmg boost would be enormous.

You don't need RotP. (and it wouldn't be worth it if it were needed) We just toggle it on and off with flasks.

Not needed for regular game play but if you don't mind the effort it works fine.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
Kaz2ndChance wrote:
OP, have you tried somehow using RF? You'd have to use Rise of the phoenix I think. However, the spell dmg boost would be enormous.
tried it was bad, map mods just suck sometimes but i could imagine something when cata boxes come to standart that everyone runs blue maps so rf gets good but the problem is snapshot is gone then so meh hmm in my opinion best way to use rf is just turn it on kill monster dispel it when monsters are gone
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Jun 14, 2014, 3:57:50 AM
"
"
Kaz2ndChance wrote:
tried it was bad, map mods just suck sometimes but i could imagine something when cata boxes come to standart that everyone runs blue maps so rf gets good but the problem is snapshot is gone then so meh hmm in my opinion best way to use rf is just turn it on kill monster dispel it when monsters are gone

You people run yellow maps in standard????!! :O

mind = blown
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
"
Kaz2ndChance wrote:

You people run yellow maps in standard????!! :O

mind = blown
we even chisel them :D LOL
Every Class 100
i have a question about the build , is very important to use after 90+lvl grace instead of haste ? because it takes a lot of passive points to reach iron reflex , that maybe can be located in other places , and i lose also a lot of dps , so anyone can explain me if is crucial to use grace or not thanks.
CULO POWA
"
auea1 wrote:
i have a question about the build , is very important to use after 90+lvl grace instead of haste ? because it takes a lot of passive points to reach iron reflex , that maybe can be located in other places , and i lose also a lot of dps , so anyone can explain me if is crucial to use grace or not thanks.

Personally I find IR unnecessary, Grace is always nice even without IR for the ~40% evasion but you can play without it and just hit the flasks.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
auea1 wrote:
You can use and you cannot its always how you like it more , some people are lazy and just use IR some just use the flask you have to choose what you like more both is viable but if you wanna go 100% save grace would be good
Every Class 100

Upgraded to

earlier.

3 Divines to hit a decent roll (only missing es).

I'll probably keep the old
for if I ever want blue sockets.

Edit: At least right now I manual cast IC when I need it so I've been aiming for a lvl21 IC. I guess it makes sense to pick up a lower level one and corrupt to 23% to use in cwdt setups? (seen as +1 level is not relevant for those situations)
Last edited by JakeAlmighty on Jun 14, 2014, 5:57:37 PM
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

Upgraded to

earlier.

Edit: At least right now I manual cast IC when I need it so I've been aiming for a lvl21 IC. I guess it makes sense to pick up a lower level one and corrupt to 23% to use in cwdt setups? (seen as +1 level is not relevant for those situations)
took me 2 months to find a 23q immortal call gl ^^ that vaal immertal call to troll
Every Class 100
"
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

Upgraded to

earlier.

took me 2 months to find a 23q immortal call gl ^^ that vaal immertal call to troll

I hear ya :/

Blood rage took me 29 20q corrupts and that doesn't even have a vaal version. Most have been much better than that though. Empower went very well! (bought x6 lvl3 last week, 3 of them went to lvl4 on corrupt, all were extras so sold'em off)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info