[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Schwinger_ wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Schwinger_ wrote:
hey I have a few questions I'm lvl 82 playing the no snapshotversion with lioneye's paws have atm 6.2k es and do only 31957.9 dps with spec throw gmp my es is fine for me I'll also get the next levels es nodes lol but my dps isn't really cool.... my friend does like 90k gmp and he's just lvl 92 is the dps difference so huge because of lvl? I saw his gear it's not better than mine he just has a taming that is only the better thing here my gear:

edit: my tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0OSBB7ES8RlhZAFy8ZihqPHNwdFB2qKPorCiymLYMtqC9vNAo3ZjvhPI5GcUcGVdZWLVbqVvVXyVyKX2pjQ2TnZk9mnm0Zb55wUnBWcLt7133jf8aApIFJgwmFfYhCiGuPRo_6kBuTJ5cGl9CZmpoTm7Wdo6KjpwinK6x_sZCyOLQMtMW297fWuJO5Pr46wFHBAMHFwfPC7MM6w23EospK2RPbGttZ227b1OGI4vfjhOq662Pr7uwY8uHz6vVL9tr60vsJ_Ks=

my tree for future:http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0MfQ5ID8QQexB_ES8RlhVQFy8ZihqPHNwdFB2qJLAo-isKLKYtgy2oL280CjdmO3w74TyOQ2NGcUcGVdZWLVbqVvVXyVj1XIpfamNDZOdmT2aebRlvnnBScFZwu3FNe9d943_GgKSBSYMJhtGIQohrj0aP-pAbkNaTJ5cGl9CZmpoTms-btZ2jncSio6cIpyusf7GQsji0DLTFtve3MbfWuJO4yrk-vjrAUcEAwcXB88LswzrDbcSixp7KStkT2xrbWdtu29ThiOL344Tquutj6-7sGPLh8-r1S_ba-tL7Cfyr

was curious how I could do more dps any ideas?

greetins

Schwinger_

Your jewellery sucks so hard :P, shield has no spell dmg on it either, your DPS will only reach closer to his if you improve on that, level up a little more and also try and corrupt aura gems to level 21.

alright I understood thanks I always underrated lvl 21 auras thanks :) so the main solution is lvling up and getting better gear

lvl 21 auras is not the big problem, problem is you may as well not wear ANY jewellery that is how bad yours sucks. your gear is very badly optimised for this build. surprised you could afford mirrored dagger and legacy shavs without having a clue of the most basic mechanics of the build.
IGN: Mezzovoce
Shop: 958901
GMT (London)
Last edited by Sotto_voce on Jun 9, 2014, 8:59:18 AM
calm your rhoa feathers :) my gear just sucks because I was testing the build so I didn't want to invest too much why do I have acuity,mirrored dagger, legacy shavs? acuity:thought it could turn into legacy so I bought one, mirror dagger:thought ggg is once gonna nerf tiers so I bought one and legacy shavs: the item will go up in value and I'm a merchant I was always a merchant so ofc I have no clue about any basics
Recently mirrored loath bane, respec'd my cruel bandit reward from 8% attack speed to 18% physical and I lost dps... Thought the phys damage reward was the way to go when you had a mirrored dagger?
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln wrote:
Recently mirrored loath bane, respec'd my cruel bandit reward from 8% attack speed to 18% physical and I lost dps... Thought the phys damage reward was the way to go when you had a mirrored dagger?

attack speed scales better, therefore more dps
Last edited by HitachiLex on Jun 10, 2014, 3:31:23 AM
"
stzbttln wrote:
you want the skill point anyways attackspeed and phys dmg both suck , all you want is crit , crit dmg you gain enogh attackspeed from bloodrage and phys dmg is poop
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Can you post your Uber gem setups for each build? or do you not run an purity auras?
"
BeaRx525 wrote:
Can you post your Uber gem setups for each build? or do you not run an purity auras?
For uber you use this passiv tree
then you use the lioneys paw boots with +1lvl of gems use purity of fire + light and empower + reduced mana and then you always keep up your pots fighting uber atziri pretty easy , vaal is dead in less then 10 secs and for the 3 mini bosses you kill the bitch first then the cyclone guy then the double striker and you always try to keep up your immortal call and ALWAYS whirling blade away when she cast the rain of arrows thingy for gem setup rest all the same then normal , you can do uber without all this bs aswell if you gear is enogh i am doing uber with 75 res but having 9,5k+es its pretty damn easy as spectral thrower if you got more questions let me know
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
edited, figured it out.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
Last edited by stzbttln on Jun 12, 2014, 1:03:33 AM
Would you say it's worth to get Death Rush + The Taming instead of my current rings?

"
Would you say it's worth to get Death Rush + The Taming instead of my current rings?

Death rush woul be pretty bad, the taming is good but I felt it lacked stats for the price of 25 ex. With a mirrored dagger, you will most likely 1 shot everything anyway and since the damage bonus from the taming applies kind of late, it becomes less useful. If you want to use an auxium and a good dps amulet without using purity of elements, you'll want to get as much resists on your rings as possible.

twitch.tv/steezbattalion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info