[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

If you're new, this build is totally not suited for you ^^
It requires a massive amount of currency to work properly and a good game knowledge. It really is impossible to do if you aren't alreay rich in game.
You should look at other guides, more suited for beginners, which are actually relatively cheap to build ! Look around the forums for these :)
"
M091190A wrote:
Hi, am kinda a new player of PoE, I really like the build, am trying it right now :) [...]

Quoted requitements from 1st page:
- shav
- a fat wallet
- lv 90+
- good game knowledge

As Vadler already mentioned, this build is not for you. There are plenty ST builds that can be played well on a budget, so you should rather check those out.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
deleted, double post
Last edited by candoerfer on Mar 30, 2015, 8:20:39 AM
Hi back, actually what i asked for is just a lvling tree, tree lvl 20, 40, 60 etc... i know the build is not a beginner build, but it's good to learn the mecanics and the game, and the build is really fun to play...
If u could add this that's would be great :)
Last edited by M091190A on Mar 30, 2015, 10:17:18 AM
You don't level as a ll ST. You play a levelling build (Flameblast, Arc, Life ST etc.) and then respec into ll once you are 90+.
I just started playing this, how do you guys deal with being so slow from lioneyes paw? I use quicksilver pots & whirling blades. But still so slow :(
"
travisiscool wrote:
I just started playing this, how do you guys deal with being so slow from lioneyes paw? I use quicksilver pots & whirling blades. But still so slow :(

pretty much only use whirling blades and have that 20q on it and linked with FA or enhance. the only time u run is when u WB to an item u want to pick up and u are a little away from it
"
TheChandrian wrote:
"
travisiscool wrote:

pretty much only use whirling blades and have that 20q on it and linked with FA or enhance. the only time u run is when u WB to an item u want to pick up and u are a little away from it

Hmm ok sucks being the slow poke, I can't figure out what's worth using auxium or nice res wed rustic sash
A
Im considering swapping to ll st.

How good is it atm?

Id be able to get a Loath Bane. Already have the Amulet and the Shield. Rings and the Belt wouldnt be GG but still okay.

So is it still worth it? I know its not as good as it was in 1.2 =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info