[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

Thanks for the help previously.

Another issue I've come up against if anyone has any advice:

Level 91 currently and running Hatred/Disc/Ash/Wrath, but I'm unable to use Herald of Thunder with my remaining life (239, and I require 289 to have 1 life free)

How are people running the extra Herald? I have 21 on both Reduced Mana and Blood Magic aswell.

(ignore the gloves:P)

Thanks. :>
"
Sploodge wrote:
Thanks for the help previously.

Another issue I've come up against if anyone has any advice:

Level 91 currently and running Hatred/Disc/Ash/Wrath, but I'm unable to use Herald of Thunder with my remaining life (239, and I require 289 to have 1 life free)

How are people running the extra Herald? I have 21 on both Reduced Mana and Blood Magic aswell.

(ignore the gloves:P)

Thanks. :>

put ur 60% aura with a herald with your 2 21 support gems. should work
"
Sploodge wrote:

You need +1 Boots.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
Moving the 60% Aura(Wrath) to my helm and running Herald of Thunder on the boots instead would allow me to run a fifth Aura but it still wouldn't allow me to use six. So it essentially serves as a better temporary alternative for running 5 Auras as I have more mana to play with.

"
candoerfer wrote:
"
Sploodge wrote:

You need +1 Boots.

Having +1 on the boots would allow me to have a bit more mana to play with but Herald of Thunder is linked to a BM on the helm. I can already run all Auras in my boots.

"
helmet : lvl 21 reduced mana -lvl 21 bloodmagic -herald of ash - herald of thunder 3r1b
boots : recuded mana - anger -wrath-disci 2b2r

The problem with this exact setup is I can actually run five Auras already - I just can't seem to put the Herald of Thunder on even with 21 BM/Reduced Mana

Thanks for the help guys.
"
Sploodge wrote:
Moving the 60% Aura(Wrath) to my helm and running Herald of Thunder on the boots instead would allow me to run a fifth Aura but it still wouldn't allow me to use six. So it essentially serves as a better temporary alternative for running 5 Auras as I have more mana to play with.

"
candoerfer wrote:
"
Sploodge wrote:

You need +1 Boots.

Having +1 on the boots would allow me to have a bit more mana to play with but Herald of Thunder is linked to a BM on the helm. I can already run all Auras in my boots.

"
helmet : lvl 21 reduced mana -lvl 21 bloodmagic -herald of ash - herald of thunder 3r1b
boots : recuded mana - anger -wrath-disci 2b2r

The problem with this exact setup is I can actually run five Auras already - I just can't seem to put the Herald of Thunder on even with 21 BM/Reduced Mana

Thanks for the help guys.

Sorry didnt see that you also had 21 lvl support gems in your weapon. I just assumed you didnt because with the right amounts of points into your tree you should be able to have a lvl 21 bm and lvl 21 rm with a 60% aura and a herald. and the the other herald doesnt need to be supported by lvl 21 support gems for it to be able to fit in your life. check your tree again to make sure you pick up all the 4 wheels that have mana reservation apart from the one down the far bottom of the tree. for future reference type in mana calculator poe into google to find a great way of calculating your mana reservation
"
Sploodge wrote:
"
candoerfer wrote:
"
Sploodge wrote:

You need +1 Boots.

[...]

You obviously have to use the BM setup in your +1 gearpiece.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431

[...][/quote]
You obviously have to use the BM setup in your +1 gearpiece.[/quote]

you dont need to
"
candoerfer wrote:

Sorry didnt see that you also had 21 lvl support gems in your weapon. I just assumed you didnt because with the right amounts of points into your tree you should be able to have a lvl 21 bm and lvl 21 rm with a 60% aura and a herald. and the the other herald doesnt need to be supported by lvl 21 support gems for it to be able to fit in your life. check your tree again to make sure you pick up all the 4 wheels that have mana reservation apart from the one down the far bottom of the tree. for future reference type in mana calculator poe into google to find a great way of calculating your mana reservation

Haha. Feel kinda' silly! I checked the tree over previously thinking I'd made that error and didn't spot the node I missed. I was looking for any other possibility but that so double-checking when not so tired resolved my problem! Thanks alot for that!

With the gear I previously linked I can now run 6 Auras with 23 life and 78 mana. Is this about right for most people? The guide suggests using Lioneyes paws but I couldn't bear the -movement speed so bought some rares with high STR. I take it most people decide to go for +1 Rainbowstrides and make up the required 109 STR (due to gems) in other ways?
"
Sploodge wrote:

Haha. Feel kinda' silly! I checked the tree over previously thinking I'd made that error and didn't spot the node I missed. I was looking for any other possibility but that so double-checking when not so tired resolved my problem! Thanks alot for that!

ps I might start my own guide, in the next week or so, in the witch forum so I can stop hijacking fyndels thread.

With the gear I previously linked I can now run 6 Auras with 23 life and 78 mana. Is this about right for most people? The guide suggests using Lioneyes paws but I couldn't bear the -movement speed so bought some rares with high STR. I take it most people decide to go for +1 Rainbowstrides and make up the required 109 STR (due to gems) in other ways?

cant really help you without knowing what gem setup you use and if you have taken unwavering stance(US). people go lioneyes because being lowlife allows you to be easily stunned. with their cannot be stunned mod they are gold for bosses and hard hitting mosters. all tho if you have US you dont need it therefore free to choose whatever boots you want. movement speed for this build is mostly irrelevant as it is much faster to solely use whirling blades. personally I use a 3 green link with enhance whirling blades and bloodrage. +1 bonus on boots is only used as a dps boost to gain extra levels from your aruas not a necessity of gearing at all
Last edited by TheChandrian on Mar 27, 2015, 5:50:20 AM
Hi, am kinda a new player of PoE, I really like the build, am trying it right now :) I think the topic is clear enought, but i would have a question, for the passive skill tree, what do i have to take first ? i mean, the tree is for lvl 90 and more, my witch is lvl 8 ^^ after the first skill that they are easy to took, what do i have to take ? ^^ if u see my question :) ty to anwserrrrrr

Ty for the build again :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info