[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

Pain Attunement doesn't work with CoE anymore, which equals a ~30% DPS loss. ST, wrath and anger got nerfed aswell, so it is no wonder that you experienced a significant DPS loss post 1.2.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
gonna update the guide today in the night found a passiv tree for witch thats MANA based with more dps and es then BM + anything else
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
gonna update the guide today in the night found a passiv tree for witch thats MANA based with more dps and es then BM + anything else

Nice, gl whit that bro.
Ign: DMoND
ST Shop: /670383
updated 30.09.2014
Every Class 100
hey guys! I'm level 85 and playing this build atm.. makes a lot of fun but my gear isnt the best.. Dmg with GmP and all buffs about 26k DmG.

tried normal Atziri today the first time and killed her 2/3 but i died in every run more than one time (got my level up one map befor i tried atziri so its not the matter).

my gear

it works without bigger problems atm but i have a question.. my chance to hit is about 78%.. If i switch the faster projectiles for the additional accuracy (the one in my gloves) I have 87%. Is it better to switch the projectile gem for accuracy or is it not the matter?

greetings

Hell
"
it works without bigger problems atm but i have a question.. my chance to hit is about 78%.. If i switch the faster projectiles for the additional accuracy (the one in my gloves) I have 87%. Is it better to switch the projectile gem for accuracy or is it not the matter?

It's better to get 2x 300 on rings and that's it since the accuracy gem suffers from diminishing returns and is relatively, a waste.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Hey fyndel how would a build look without acuitys? or dont you recommend doing the build without acuitys at all? I could afford a shavs and a coe got a binos so i guess that would be acceptable.

Got a LVL 88 Ranger which i would fully respec
"
demogorg wrote:
Hey fyndel how would a build look without acuitys? or dont you recommend doing the build without acuitys at all? I could afford a shavs and a coe got a binos so i guess that would be acceptable.

Got a LVL 88 Ranger which i would fully respec
If you cannot afford actuiys i would suggest you going mana based cause you cannot regen life when you use vaalpact meaning bm gets rly meh important without actuiys and mana based is you have to get mana leech somewhere coe most likely and maybe a flat mana roll here and there try so save into actuiys if you somehow can those gloves make any crit based build insane
Spoiler
"
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBDH0NfA48DkgQfxEvEVARlhRxFy8ZihqPGyUc3B1PHaoksCThJwso-io4Kk0rCizhLR8vbzBUMn41uTboOlI9Pj8nP5tCo0ZxRwZKyEuuUUxV1lfJWK9Z81yKXfJfamNDZOdmnm0ZbqpvnnBScFZwu3DVcql4DX1bfeN-WX_GgKSCEILHgwmDtobRhymJ05AbkFWSfZMnlSCYb5oTm7Wfy6KjpyupbqxHrGasqrQMtfK297k-wBrBxcHzwzrGnspK2HbZE9lb29Tb59wj34rfsOGI5c_pAuoY6rrsGPLh9tr3Mvjr-tL7CftF
Every Class 100
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"

It's better to get 2x 300 on rings and that's it since the accuracy gem suffers from diminishing returns and is relatively, a waste.
fully agree getting the accuracy on rings saves the gem what is a rly MEH gem and gain faster attacks or phys proj , if you cannot afford accuracy on rings you have to use the gem though or you hit is gonna be insanly bad
Every Class 100
ty for the tips i will consider it :) atm have a life based phys crit build (no mass aura stuff) also doing nice damage and faceroll pretty much all maps, the problem is acuities are so friggin expensive and i never was rich in this game never ever :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info