[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

My advice is just go old-school mana based with Ondar's Guile.

[Post Edited by Support]
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Sep 20, 2014, 12:57:55 AM
Whats the downside to ondar's Guile
Can have i have sequence to up the passive skill tree?
"
Chundadragon wrote:

[Post Edited by Support]

But like this you're limited to 5 Auras, because if you use Lioneyes Paws and save the points for Unwavering you don't take all "less Mana nodes" and can't run 2*60% on Life

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABbUMfQ18DkgQfxEPES8RlhSwFkAXLxmKGo8c3B0UHaoo-ioLKjgrCizhLagvbzB8Nj1GcUcGSshMLVAwUUdV1lfJWfNaUlxrXIpd8l8qX2pjQ2TnZp5uqm-ecFJwVnC7cNV0VX3jfyt_xoCkgh6Cx4MJhEiFfYnTjAuNv49GkBuSfZMnmG-aE5tdm6GbtaKjqJqpbqxmrJixkLQMtMW18rb3t9a5Prl8wBrBxcHzwuzDOsNtxp7KStaK2HbZE9tZ217b1Nvn4YjjhOXP6rrsGOyw8pfy4fPq9tr31_no-tL7CQ==

It cost 8 Points now to take Ondar's, so you have to drop Crit Multi... maybe you can get rid of few "Less Mana Nodes" as you won't run 6 anyway...
Last edited by Ceratoidei on Sep 20, 2014, 4:49:09 AM
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

[Post Edited by Support]

But like this you're limited to 5 Auras, because if you use Lioneyes Paws and save the points for Unwavering you don't take all "less Mana nodes" and can't run 2*60% on Life

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABbUMfQ18DkgQfxEPES8RlhSwFkAXLxmKGo8c3B0UHaoo-ioLKjgrCizhLagvbzB8Nj1GcUcGSshMLVAwUUdV1lfJWfNaUlxrXIpd8l8qX2pjQ2TnZp5uqm-ecFJwVnC7cNV0VX3jfyt_xoCkgh6Cx4MJhEiFfYnTjAuNv49GkBuSfZMnmG-aE5tdm6GbtaKjqJqpbqxmrJixkLQMtMW18rb3t9a5Prl8wBrBxcHzwuzDOsNtxp7KStaK2HbZE9tZ217b1Nvn4YjjhOXP6rrsGOyw8pfy4fPq9tr31_no-tL7CQ==

It cost 8 Points now to take Ondar's, so you have to drop Crit Multi... maybe you can get rid of few "Less Mana Nodes" as you won't run 6 anyway...

Yes, but Vaal pact is even more of a point waste and is kind of weak whereas Ondar's will do you good until about 4-50k.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Vaal Pact + LL Gem is still strong ;)
But yeah... if you run grace with just 5 Auras and one would be Clarity
Wrath, Anger, Discipline... if we have enough space
Could be a bit low in dps with ll in chest
Last edited by Ceratoidei on Sep 20, 2014, 5:31:48 AM
i have a level 91 ranger and i want to respec to this build is level 91 enough ?
Hey, Fyndel.

I was wondering about your glove set up.
Apologies if this has been answered. I assume the Increased Duration gem is for Vaal Haste? As keeping up Blood Rage shouldn't be an issue and is easily recast.

Would you not prefer the constant +15-17 ias from quality Blood Magic (which is gained by Blood Rage) over the increased Vaal Haste duration. I'm guessing it comes down to your clear speed, soul gathering and therefore uptime of Vaal Haste?

Vaal Haste
Q Blood Rage
Q Blood Magic
Enhance

Cheers, dude.

Edit, or do you cast BR with BM, then swap in ID ?
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Sep 20, 2014, 11:37:13 AM
up
I've been wanting to make a spectral throw witch for awhile now, I have a shavs, CoE and Currently the only shield I have is Rathpith. If I get a binos can I make this build work without acuitys??? I can't afford acuitys yet that is for sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info