[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

Hey Fyndel, what should i upgrade next? My DPS is ~29k GMP on the Tooltip currently.
I'm currently sitting at 6.4k ES

Do i save up for a Mirrored Dagger now? Is the Glyphic/Tyrannical Dagger better than Loath Bane because of Crown of Eyes?

Last edited by Siza1337 on Sep 19, 2014, 2:37:21 AM
"
Siza1337 wrote:
Hey Fyndel, what should i upgrade next? My DPS is ~29k GMP on the Tooltip currently.
I'm currently sitting at 6.4k ES

Do i save up for a Mirrored Dagger now? Is the Glyphic/Tyrannical Dagger better than Loath Bane because of Crown of Eyes?

Loath Bane is probably preferred now since more leech, not so bad vs. reflect but you should get new rings - your ones are kinda basic.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Or like a shield with spell damage. Might as well just swap Coe out
LVL 8 master service - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1047720
"
manly_ wrote:
I'll never understand someone complaining about needing to use 100 regrets to respec when the build requires a 6L shav just to barely get started.

i am looking at my shavs on rampage and the only idea that comes to my mind is to sell it and forget about the horrors i withstand calculating the estimated cost of the build.
"
Teplokot wrote:
"
manly_ wrote:
I'll never understand someone complaining about needing to use 100 regrets to respec when the build requires a 6L shav just to barely get started.

i am looking at my shavs on rampage and the only idea that comes to my mind is to sell it and forget about the horrors i withstand calculating the estimated cost of the build.

Just give it to me and I'll alleviate your horrors Kappa.
i'd like to do this build on vaal pact, so im wondering what would i need to do so.

seeing as VP removes regen of course i was assuming that i would not be running vitality anymore.
"
ugonna100 wrote:
i'd like to do this build on vaal pact, so im wondering what would i need to do so.

seeing as VP removes regen of course i was assuming that i would not be running vitality anymore.

Without Acuities, either you run this on mana or just with LGoH.
So whats the downside to running LGoH, or would mana be a better solution.
does someone have a VP version of this? Im trying it with mortal conviction or mana and around lvl 94... which is making me make many sacrifices. Anyone have a tree?
"
wyoian wrote:
does someone have a VP version of this? Im trying it with mortal conviction or mana and around lvl 94... which is making me make many sacrifices. Anyone have a tree?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0NfA48DkgPxBB_EQ8RlhSwFkAXLxmKGo8c3B0UHaonCyj6KgsqOCzhLagvbzY9Nug6Ujt8QqNGcUcGSshMLVAwVdZXyVivWfNaUlxrXIpd8l8qX2pjQ2TnZp5uqm-ecFJwVnC7cNV0VXgNfeN_xoCkgh6Cx4MJg7aESIV9idOMC49GkBuSfZMnmG-aE5tdm6GbtZ_LoqOomqlurGasmLGQtAy18rfWuMq5Prl8wBrBxcHzwzrDbcaeykrYdtkT21nbXtvU2-fhiOOE5c_quuwY7LDyl_Lh8-r22vfX-ej60vsJ

Mana Version

I doubt that LgoH is viable against bosses,
I just underestimated the values of LGoH-Gem (54) :D

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAADH0NfA48DkgQfxEvEZYUcRcvGS4ZihnpGo8c3B0UHaolvCcLJ-0o-io4KwotqC9vNro26DpSQqNDY0ZxRwZV1lb1V8lYr1j1WfNcil3yX2pjQ2TnZp5ul2-ecFJwVnC7cNVxTXKpdwd4DX_GgKSCHoLHgwmDtocTidOOio9GkBuSfZMnl9CYb5mamhOaz5u1nKSdxJ_LoqOnCKlurKqxkLQMtve3MbfWuJPAGsHFwfPDOsaeykrYdtkT21nbbtvU2-ffv-GI5c_qGOq662Pr7uwY8pzy4fba9zL3vvjr-tL7CQ==

Could work, Surgeon-Life Flask is a must, could lack a bit in case of ES, but as you should have nough LgoH via Gem+Tree (58 in total) it could work... haven't respeced my scion in standard and have no clue about the mana costs of 6L ST

Only problem could be that you loose one Gem + 40% LL of VP can be not enough... depends on your dagger, at least with Chain and my Wand its a pain in the ass :D
Last edited by Ceratoidei on Sep 19, 2014, 4:26:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info